The Blacklist

I still don´t know what happened to his wife and daughter.

I find interesting that kind of sub-plot, but I find it difficult to remember details when several episodes go by (especially with long breaks for holidays or the olympics) without addressing such mysteries.

Me too.

Jesus C*****! Too much thinking, too much over-analyzing. What's that sayin' again? If in ain't broke...

Excellent show, perfect slot and it works. Mess around the formula will bite NBC in the arse.

I swear these folks never learn a damn thing.

Cheers, K

I find interesting that kind of sub-plot, but I find it difficult to remember details when several episodes go by (especially with long breaks for holidays or the olympics) without addressing such mysteries.

The Wife and I have gone back and watched the old episodes several times and each time I see something I didn't see the previous times I watched them.

Spader was great in Boston Legal also. I've got the entire DVD set of that series and that's another that the Wife and I watch over and over again.

I got the girlfriend into this show and she asks me when it will be on again as we watch it together. It is very creative.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I think this last episode was Ok, but not as good as others in the past, or maybe I was too sleepy when I watched it :rolleyes:
The show still has solid ratings and again it was number 1 in its timeslot.

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 15

Monday, March 3, 2014

"The Judge": Red believes he knows who was responsible for a prominent prosecutor's 12 year disappearance; Red investigates the woman who tempts Tom.

S~

Agreed, another great episode.

So
the woman that Red looked up in the criminal database some episodes ago, (now it seems like ages with the holidays and olympics breaks) is the same woman that now is seducing Lizzie´s husband, and she´s keeping track of Red. Hey, that ending was interesting, so if I read it correctly Liz´s husband admits to being some kind of spy on Liz, I guess
I´m already looking forward to next episode, sadly that will have to be 2 weeks from tonight. :(

The way I see it...the hot redhead is keeping tabs on Lizzie, which makes her a Lizbian in my book. I can't wait for a little girl-on-girl action in a couples weeks. Obviously, I'm referring to good versus evil, FBI versus bad guy action, of course. Get your minds out of the gutter people. ;)

Agreed, another great episode.

So
the woman that Red looked up in the criminal database some episodes ago, (now it seems like ages with the holidays and olympics breaks) is the same woman that now is seducing Lizzie´s husband, and she´s keeping track of Red. Hey, that ending was interesting, so if I read it correctly Liz´s husband admits to being some kind of spy on Liz, I guess
I´m already looking forward to next episode, sadly that will have to be 2 weeks from tonight. :(

Thinking about the weird ending on last episode, I think it´s possible that the readhead and Tom are working for the same person or team.

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 16

Monday, March 17, 2014

"Mako Tanida": One of Red's former associates, a crime lord, becomes the next target; Tom decides to confront Jolene.

S~