The Blacklist

I´m glad to see this season 2 plans already.
However, now I think that maybe it was kinda too son for Liz to ask Red if he´s her father, because now I´m wondering how long can they stretch out that "mystery".
Anyways, fortunately, there are still some unanswered questions, like who was the woman in the Stewmakers´photo album, or who was the other woman that Red saw in that criminals database ?

James Spader Golden Globe Nominee

http://www.bustle.com/#/articles/10596-2014-golden-globes-nomination-surprises-include-james-spader-brooklyn-nine-nine-more

1468653_420468161414380_988152908_n.jpg

I love this show...The Stewmaker is my favorite episode. :popcorn

That was a good episode I´m still thinking about what Red said to the Stewmaker:
Red asks Stanley, “should we get started”.
Red says, a farmer comes home one day to find out that everything that he loves is taken, he makes a promise to himself in those first few hours, years go by and his suffering becomes complicated. One day he stops, the farmer is no longer a farmer and sees the wreckage he has left in his way, he who slaughters and he knows in his heart that he must pay, doesn’t he Stanley?

When does the next episode come on? I was hoping it was this past Monday.

The Good Samaritan Killer: Season 1, Episode 11

Monday, 13 January 2014 (10:00 PM ET)

"Internal affairs tries to find the mole on the team; Red takes off on a mission to find who betrayed him; a serial killer from Liz's past strikes again."

Don't forget to rate this episode over at IMDb.com: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3276454/

Last edited by a moderator:
I´ve enjoyed the two last episodes.

Last week Red putting Janice in the closet and taking a rain check on her stroganoff. :)

And this week the Alchemist, wow I wasn´t expecting that ending, looking forward to see what happens next week.

Agreed...I wasn't a fan of much of his earlier work, but I love his character of Red and I love this show. Excellent episode this week!

No one can accuse Red of not being a classy guy. IMO, James Spader should get an Emmy nod for his work.

Agreed. He is perfect in this role, and he has gotten better with age.