The Blacklist

Season 1, Episode 9

"Anslo Garrick (Ritchie Coster), the newest person on the blacklist, tries to capture Red; Liz is caught in an elevator."

Don't forget to rate this episode over at IMDb.com: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3276450/

Could this Garrick, be Red´s adversary, remember some episodes ago, I think it was the Courier episode, when Red used his granted access to some database, for the benefit of Liz, but Red´s assistant told Red, they could have used that for the right questions, and get rid of their adversary. mmmm Wonder who could be that adversary ?

Could this Garrick, be Red´s adversary, remember some episodes ago, I think it was the Courier episode, when Red used his granted access to some database, for the benefit of Liz, but Red´s assistant told Red, they could have used that for the right questions, and get rid of their adversary. mmmm Wonder who could be that adversary ?

All good questions. I certainly have no idea, but we should find-out soon. :)

They had the advisory at the beginning. You didn't expect lollipops and rainbows now did you ;)

S~

Now that you mention it, that caught my attention, first time they showed that advisory, I wondered why, since it usually is not that gross but after 15 minutes watching I knew why it was included this time. :D

Signs your old. Been trying to watch this episode since Sunday night.
Sunday night, watching live, I fell asleep at the scene where Red locked himself in the vault.
Wednesday night: Started at 8pm, vault closes = asleep. Wake up, rewind, vault, alseep.... finally went to bed at 2am.
Last night: 8pm, Hulu...I remember then vault door closing.. next thing I hear is.. DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADA and its 6am.

Damn! - Ron Simmons

Stop closing that door to the vault Kraven! (Lol) Seriously, I've had a few episodes of a TV show that, for whatever reason, puts me to sleep and I am continually having to re-watch it. I remember an episode of Castle taking me two weeks to sit through. To be honest, I don't fall asleep often during a program. On the other hand, my wife falls asleep as soon as she is vertical so she always having to go back and see what happened.

Am determined to finish this episode tonight! BTW, I meant Monday and not sunday.

Cheers, J

PS- Ive never seen Lord of the Rings, the sequels and the Hobbit. In fellowship, the fireworks scene at the begining just puts me to sleep. Must have started watching it 12 times before I gave up.