The Blacklist

LOL. So basically without DVR, Hulu and/or VOD, none of us would actually get to watch anything.

LOL, well that happens to me if I don´t watch live.
I still have a bunch of shows to caught up with, at least with The Blacklist I watch it live, and so far I´ve actually watched the whole episode :)

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 10

Monday, December 2, 2013

"Anslo Garrick-Part 2": Liz manages to disarm the signal jammers and call in backup, but hits a snag along the way; Ressler's fate hangs in the balance; Tom worries about Liz's situation.

S~

Great last episode. Cant wait to watch the next one

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

OMG! I just realized there was a type in the spelling of this show. The title of this show was meant to be The Blakelist. Raymond Jonathon "Red" Reddington is Red John! :rolleyes:

LOL, :D if it´s the Blakelist then it makes sense, tiger, tiger, what´s your association ? The Blakelist, there you go.

Wow what an episode tonight, this is IMO the best new show this fall. Now will have to wait till January for more action and answers.

BTW, one of the questions that I have is was Red telling the truth when he told Liz he´s not her father ? mmm and he insists to warn Liz about her husband.,...Oh and I have to mention I liked that Mr. Kaplan ;)

BTW, one of the questions that I have is was Red telling the truth when he told Liz he´s not her father ? mmm and he insists to warn Liz about her husband.,...Oh and I have to mention I liked that Mr. Kaplan ;)

No doubt Red was lying. Now its obvious who the husband works for and what his job is.. to watch and report. The kidnappers knows she's Red's daughter and are keeping tabs on her (besides Anzlo also made a reference to "lizzy" and Not Agent Elizabeth K.. As for Mr. Kaplan... yeah "he" proabbly has a bigger pair than most of us do

Cheers, K

Despite last night's episode being the best one so far. I hope NBC doesnt drop the ball with this new plot development and lose the audience like they
did with Revolution, The Event, Hereos etc.

Hopefully they will keep up the good work with this show.
I´d like to see more of that Mr. Kaplan, for Red to have a cleaner like her, that´s priceless...oh she´s much more than just your average cleaner.
When Lizzie was about to call for back up, Kaplan was already on top of that ;)

The Blacklist has been renewed for a full 22-episode second season

http://www.eonline.com/news/487087/the-blacklist-renewed-for-season-2

1466123_416728611788335_1752233268_n.png