The Blacklist

Below is the photo mentioned before, from The Stewmaker episode,

I agree that theré´s still the possibility that Red is Liz¨s biological father, and that she could have been adopted by the "career criminal" mentioned by Red.

In episode 2 there were some hints indicating Liz was adopted, when her husband said Liz insisted on not having children but rather adopting.

Red and Lizzie´s adoptive father are keeping the secret from Liz, and Tom (Liz´s husband) is probably working for another top level criminal, that has something against Red. But then again, all these could be smoke and mirrors to hide a deeper secret.

blacklist1x04_2049.jpg

Well, apparently Red and Liz's father share a secret. I get the feeling Red is the biological father...but the writers could always throw us a curve.

I agree, the wife keep thinking that and we both chuckled a bit when red was talking to her, hung up and said "love that girl" I said its to easy for that

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 8

Monday, November 11, 2013

General Ludd": When Red reveals a new name, Liz learns of a plot to destroy the country's financial system; Tom helps Liz when a loved one falls ill.

S~

Great show tonight. Red loves to smother...his [strike]daughter[/strike] agent with kindness. :) So whose the girl Red looked up in the criminal database?

I agree, this show is now on my top faves.
I think it´s good there are still many questions out there.
So I´m assuming now Liz is Red´s daughter who was adopted by the other guy, when Liz was 4.
But there was another young woman, that one in the pic, who was killed by the Stewmaker, at this point we only can assume she was someone important to Red.
And now we have this woman, Red looked up in the database... mmmm, or could it be the same woman from the pic..?

What´s Liz´s husband role in all this ?
Who are the guys watching Liz and husband ?

Tried and tried, but I'm done. Like I said before, can't put my finger on it...but stopped trying after tonight.

The blog asks, "Is she the daughter he abandoned back in 1990 when, as we learned in the pilot, he left his wife and daughter and never came home?" However, as I recall from my brief glimpse---but I could be mistaken---Lucy Brooks has a birthday in 1993, so she would have to be a daughter from another mother. I'll have to rewatch the video, but we'll see.

I´ve checked and Lucy Brooks DOB is 7-5-83, Age 30. that´s what the DB shows. mmmm so in 1990 she was 7. The pilot mentioned Red abandoned her daughter in Christmas 90 when she was 6.... I think..

sble00200.jpg

Last edited:
The Blacklist - NBC Preempts next weeks episode

NBC will preempt its hit freshman drama The Blacklist on Monday, November 18. It will air a yet-to-be announced The Voice special -- most likely some sort of a clip show - from 8-9PM. Then a new episode of The Voice will air from 9-11PM. The episode of The Blacklist originally scheduled to run on November 18, titled Anslo Garrick, will now air on Monday, November 25.

Taken from: SpoilerTV http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/11/the-blacklist-nbc-preempts-next-weeks.html#ixzz2kduIkCjz