The Blacklist

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Well Friday is just a few hours away now. and Kat will be the weekly blacklister.

We'll see what happens, when "not so smart Liz" decides to go alone to confront her.

After whatever happens, we will be forced to wait until mid-March for Red to come back.

In the meantime we'll have Lincoln Rhymes holding the fort, or timeslot I should say.

I hate the irregular seasons that NBC has put The Blacklist through.

Maybe I'm getting too old, but I seem to remember that decades ago, the shows would have a regular season of about 24 episodes, and they would include a Christmas episode, no matter if it were a procedural, cop show, etc, there was always a Christmas episode.

I remember McCloud (NBC Mystery Movie) had a great one.
And when new episodes weren't being aired, repeats of the season's previous episodes would be aired, enabling viewers to catch up or watch a favorite episode again. That's become moot with VOD, but at least that time slot remained the destination domain for that show.

And when new episodes weren't being aired, repeats of the season's previous episodes would be aired, enabling viewers to catch up or watch a favorite episode again. That's become moot with VOD, but at least that time slot remained the destination domain for that show.

Yep, that's right and back in those days, it was important to keep the audience coming back to the timeslot.

If Red was fooled by the fake death, I guess I shouldn't feel so bad for being fooled either. Although I did think initially it was too cheap and easy of a way for her to go and a part of me thought maybe she wasn't the real Katarina.

As I saw that scene, I immediately thought, well that was a short-lived return for Kat, game over for her.

And I didn't like it, I mean to think that the character was brought back after 3 decades to finish her like that...mmm not great I thought.

So I was relieved to see she had planned it all along, so this is the second time she fakes her death.

Looks like the show will be back on March 20, 2020.

Unfortunately, The Blacklist stopped doing those "Previously on . . ." recaps before every episode a couple seasons ago. I know it's more binge-friendly not to include them, but for those watching week-to-week as the new episodes air (and are over the age of 50), it's getting harder to follow a show like this that has so many major overarching plot developments and twists. In an episode just before the break, references were made to some stuff that happened between Resler and that doctor they got out of prison, and I had zero recollection of their past interactions.

Reactions: DJdish
Thanks guys, duly noted,

And as for the Blacklist, I guess I'll have to jog my memory the 3rd week in March, watching the last epoisode, once Lincoln Rhymes is over and Red and Kat come back.

Looks like the return date for The Blacklist will be pushed back further.

As Lincoln who is taking its time-slot will also be pushed back due to a sports event this week.

I'm experiencing withdrawal symptoms, due to my lack of TBL fix.

So last night, during my dry spell, I was meditating that what we've seen in the last episodes contradicts, some of the ideas in previous episodes,

Example, now we learn that Dom tried to have Kat killed, he concoted the plan,

BUT

In that episode some seasons ago, where after Lizzie's death (fake one of course) Red went to visit Dom, Dom in no uncertain terms blamed Red for the mess he did, and blamed him for losing Kat.

Blacklist renewed for season 8.

This surprises me a little, I've been feeling like the show has likely run its course. I will continue to watch though.

I totally agree with you, I was sure that the story just couldn't be extended about Red's "mystery identity",

I wonder if it's a good idea to renew it,. but then again I concur with you and will continue watching

It could work as a short season (10-13 episodes) show like Evil. But a full 20-22-episode season makes for too many filler episodes.

Right, that could work,

Haven't read anything about number of episodes so far,

Just like you say as Evil or NBC's LIncoln 10 episodes mini-series

Now as NBC is not usually regular in handling their shows, I wonder if Season 8 will start in September 2020 or January, as one of its seasons started a while ago, or maybe as a summer series?