The Blacklist

I loved Glen's participation in last night's episode,
What a unique character he is.

No wonder Red holds him in so high esteem.

Anyway, I have this feeling the priest got himself a brand new luxury car, instead of the truck... but that's just my hunch. ;)

Reactions: norman881
I loved Glen's participation in last night's episode,
What a unique character he is.

No wonder Red holds him in so high esteem.

Anyway, I have this feeling the priest got himself a brand new luxury car, instead of the truck... but that's just my hunch. ;)
Or Red gave Glen the car that the Priest turned down and he/Glen won on his own.

Reactions: Zookster and DJdish
Not a bad episode.

I liked that we got to learn more about Park's bacground. - I hope they keep her for next season.

And I think it was the best for Aram, .....

I'm now really missing Katerina. :(

Sad news - may he R.I.P.

And yes Dom was still alive, not in good shape, I think he was bedridden, last time we saw him, and I'm not sure or we didn't get any details as to his situation, was he in coma, or what?

I don't know.

So who knows if Dom still had an appeareance in the shows already filmed before the virus, (I think that would be ep 18)

Then and who knows when, now with the current situation, the writers will have to have Dom pass.......

And that I guess should have some impact on the myth surrounding Red's true identity, and the very few who know it, - they have been passing away, now Dom included.

You may already know this, but I'm just learning it today.

Dom (Brian) was to appear in episode 19.

The team was filming precisely episode 19 when the current situation became worse.

So.... sounds like they did not finish ep 19.

Now the boss is saying that they will also use some previous footage of Dom (Brian) for episode 19.

And so, ep 19 will be this season finale. (as you already know the season was to have 22 episodes).

Anyway, we will be able to enjoy a participation by Brian (Dom) one more time.

Last night's episode had a very sad beginning IMO.

But a happy ending, I'm glad Red judged and gave sentence and executed.

That scene reminded me of those ones that were more frequent in the first seasons.

I think it could have been even a better scene.

That one comes to mind, where Red famous quote "The suspense is killing me" was unique.

Jane Fowler's execution also comes to mind.

Now, Red knows that Liz knows. ...... this will get interesting.

Reactions: Howard Simmons
Last night's episode had a very sad beginning IMO.

But a happy ending, I'm glad Red judged and gave sentence and executed.

That scene reminded me of those ones that were more frequent in the first seasons.

I think it could have been even a better scene.

That one comes to mind, where Red famous quote "The suspense is killing me" was unique.

Jane Fowler's execution also comes to mind.

Now, Red knows that Liz knows. ...... this will get interesting.
Yes but did the rest of the season get shot before they shut everything down?:popcorn

Reactions: DJdish
Yes but did the rest of the season get shot before they shut everything down?:popcorn

My understanding is that_

- season was originally scheduled for 22 episodes

- 18 episodes were already shot and complete before things got crazy

- They were in the middle of shooting episode 19 when things got crazy and had to stop, before finishing that episode.

- They are using some previous footage to complete episode 19, which will now serve as the season finale. That episode will now requiere some creativity to adjust Dom's passing, (Dom was the character played by Brian Denehhy may he R.I.P.)

- Therefore the season will end up 3 episodes short of the originally 22 scheduled.

Watching tonight's episode ... Mr Kaplan came to my memory, She is missed.

Greatly enjoyed the episode and I am now confident this show, could go on for many more seasons......

I say that because of what was not even included in tonight's episode, and yet it was great IMO.

Well, IMHO last nights episode kinda sucked!! Last week's show ended with Red passed out on the floor? NO mention of that this week so for all we know, he may be dead? Unless I missed something?

Just saying................

You need to remember they had not finished filming the season before Corona shutdown. They had just finished Ep18 of 22.

Reactions: Lone Gunman
Reactions: Lone Gunman