The Blacklist (1 Viewer)

DJdish

SatelliteGuys Master
Feb 20, 2010
Mexico City
I'm thinking that instead of betting on sports, maybe I should bet on this show.

Betting that Liz will be a no show again seems to be a safe bet.

Even though the episode outline has been announced, I'd venture to bet on:

OK, I need to be precise:

I bet that Megan Boone, won't appear on screen at least not from recently shot scenes.

So, if Megan Boone appears on screen, from old scenes, and also if a silhouette or a hand or the back of a person is supposed to be Liz, that's not the same as a fresh Megan Boone scene.

Lone Gunman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Mar 19, 2010
southeast
OK, I'm going to throw this one out there cuz the Wife and I were just talking about it.

Megan Boon is PREGNANT and this time it's TWINS, which is why she hasn't been on the show in recent months!! Think about it. They have ONE child and if like most couples wanted more than one so I'm betting this is the answer.

Just saying...............

Reactions: Howard Simmons

DJdish

SatelliteGuys Master
Feb 20, 2010
Mexico City
I thought about that possibility rather than the possibility of she working on another project,

A maternity leave sounds reasonable to me, that the producers would be willing to accomodate her, and still keep the Liz character in the shadows so to speak.

On the other hand, I don't believe that the producers would be so accomodating if Megan Boone told them something like: "Hey chiefs, I won't be showing up for work in the next months because I'll be working on another TV series, but keep my character alive, please and I'll be back as soon as I finish that other project"

Having said that, I don't think she'd be back soon in case the maternity leave is the reason she's been absent.

Users who are viewing this thread