The Blacklist

[EPISODE][SHOWTITLE]The Blacklist[/SHOWTITLE]
[EPISODEPOSTER]
fdHgfOOZSL9351nRm7hHhEHSnnv.jpg
[/EPISODEPOSTER][EPISODEDATA][EPISODENAME]Dr. James Covington[/EPISODENAME]
Season: [SEASON]2[/SEASON]
Episode: [EPISODENUM]3[/EPISODENUM]
Air Date: [EPISODEDATE]2014-10-06[/EPISODEDATE]

[/EPISODEDATA][EPISODEVIEW][EPISODEDES]The team tries to track down a sinister doctor and uncover his black-market operation. Meanwhile, Red tries to take advantage of a new opportunity in Indonesia, leaving him in a vulnerable position.[/EPISODEDES][/EPISODEVIEW][/EPISODE]

I like the overall story idea, there are some interesting things, but it seems there are way too many unrealistic things going on. Reddington seems to have more knowledge and resources than all the worlds governments together.

It´s usually like that on tv and movies, be it Red in this case, Rambo, Bruce Wiillis they usually cand do much more than whole teams of capable people, and they always find a way out of any mess they get into.

Why this show just does not pull me in, I don't know (Boston Legal one of my all time faves). Stopped watching last year about mid way. Decided to try to catch up on Netflix, got to five more to go...and could not go on. Oh well, I tried.

Mr. Vargas the fixer for Red. I wonder if we could see him in upcoming episodes coming back to take care of some things just like Mr. Kaplan, Red´s Cleaner.
paul-reubens-as-mr-vargas.jpg

Next Episode: Season 02, Episode 04

Monday, October 13, 2014

"Dr. Linus Creel":
Red thinks a dangerous sociopsychological experiment may be taking place when several previously nonviolent citizens become killers; Red has a complicated proposition for Naomi (Mary-Louise Parker) and her husband.

S~

It's Pee Wee Herman (aka Paul Reubens)! I enjoyed the most recent show.

I would like to have Pee Wee back, Mr Vargas in this case.
I like the idea that now we get to see more of Red´s staff. For a while it was only Dembe, and Mr. Kaplan every now and then.
I´m glad I´ve seen more of Mr. Kaplan.

Reactions: riffjim4069
I would like to have Pee Wee back, Mr Vargas in this case.
I like the idea that now we get to see more of Red´s staff. For a while it was only Dembe, and Mr. Kaplan every now and then.
I´m glad I´ve seen more of Mr. Kaplan.

How ironic would it have been for Red to have met with Mr. Vargas in the back of an XXX Movie Theater. :D

Reactions: DJdish
Megan Boone looks more hot this year. Saw someplace she was wearing a wig last year?

Paul Reubens wasn't bad, I was hoping he wasn't showing up as Pee Wee. I guess Reubens has been rehabilitated in the public's eye now?

Another episode that kept me glued to the screen.
I like the new characters this season, I´d like to see more of them, anyway I´m enjoying this second season so far.

I noticed it was Paul Ruebens from first sight. He played the role great though.

I like Reuben´s character, the new Pee Wee (aka Mr Vargas).
I couldn´t have imagined him as an evil guy who almost faints at the sight of blood :D

BN-EZ370_1013bl_E_20141013172116.jpg

Last edited:
On a different topic, I guess we´re still far from learning the truth about Red and Lizzie.
I still believe (their relationship) couldn´t be that obvious.
In last night´s episode, I took it that the conversation between Red and ex-wife implied that Lizzie is not Red´s daughter.
BN-EZ368_1013bl_G_20141013171829.jpg