The Blacklist

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Yep, that's right I remember now, it was The Blacklist Redemption with Scottie and Lizzy's husband Tom.

That show was a total failure, but I enjoyed it, especially that character what was her name....Nez

Well I also liked Scottie and Solomon.

I too enjoyed it. I've been watching New Amsterdam to see Ryan Eggold in a different sort of role

I too enjoyed it. I've been watching New Amsterdam to see Ryan Eggold in a different sort of role

LOL same here, actually it took me some months to stop thinking of him as Tom.

Even to this day, I haven't learned his character's name in Amsterdam, I think of him as Tom, even though I know he's not Tom anymore....

Well, that's because I'm not very good at names, but at least I know some of the names, basically the ladies, Dr Karen, Bloom,

And as for the guys, I just know a couple of their names, like Freud, not sure it that's the correct spelling.though.

Well, Frankie only lasted a few episodes.

Now, I think Park will be a good addition to the task force.

But then again, I said almost the same thing about Frankie joining Red's team and Red killed her 2 or 3 episodes later......

So I guess we shall see if Park, lasts longer than that.....

Well, Frankie only lasted a few episodes.

Now, I think Park will be a good addition to the task force.

But then again, I said almost the same thing about Frankie joining Red's team and Red killed her 2 or 3 episodes later......

So I guess we shall see if Park, lasts longer than that.....
I am surprised that they killed off Frankie so fast after giving her so much back story. She's an ADA on another current show, so she may have had a conflict?

I'm guessing that Park's secret is that she killed someone in Anchorage.

Reactions: DJdish
I am surprised that they killed off Frankie so fast after giving her so much back story. She's an ADA on another current show, so she may have had a conflict?

I'm guessing that Park's secret is that she killed someone in Anchorage.

I wasn't aware that Frankie was also on another show, until now that you mention it. so it sounds possible I understand in those situations when the actor/actress has to keep only one show, the writers of the show where the character has less intervention may opt to kill the character.

Because IMO, the plot and backstory called for Frankie to join Red's team, not for him to kill her, especially so soon.

Anyway, regarding Park, that could be it, maybe and after seeing her reaction with Frankie, maybe Park lost it, or has some mental issues that
were triggered somehow in Anchorage and she not only murdered somebody but murdered that somebody in a heinous way...

Something that she's not proud of sharing, but that now after what Red witnessed, she feels compelled to confess to Liz.

Reactions: norman881
I just read that this show could potentially see a season 8.

I guess the show could still live up to it.

I for sure find the episodes about Red and his shenanigans quite more interesting than the scenes about who he really is.

But I have also come to like this Katerina character, I think she has brought some interesting sinister element to the show..

Funny, the Wife and I have watched and I recorded all 137 episode of the Blacklist and never knew this thread was in here? Humm? Guess I'll have to do some reading, hey!!

New episode tonight. looks like Kat will get herself some answers from Koslov.

Then the next episode will be until December 6, and after that only 1 or 2 more episodes this year.

So by mid-December, I understand Red will go on winter break, and will come back until mid-March.

From January to mid-March, Lincoln Rhymes will be taking care of Red's timeslot.

So Liz says deep down that she knew who her new neighbor and nanny really was, but she was afraid to admit it to herself. Yet, she doesn't hesitate to put her daughter in harm's way with this inkling of a suspicion. Mother of the Year Liz is not.

So Liz says deep down that she knew who her new neighbor and nanny really was, but she was afraid to admit it to herself. Yet, she doesn't hesitate to put her daughter in harm's way with this inkling of a suspicion. Mother of the Year Liz is not.

Agreed, I have always had the impression that Liz is not the brightest character on the show.

Many seasons ago, she had her hands on Red's DNA sample, she even had the test results, if my memory serves me right,

But eventually, she did NOT look at the DNA findings, because "she was afraid" of what she would find out.

mmm.. doesn't sound like an inquisitive mind who wants to get to the truth.

More recently she was very naive and gullible when whe bought the whole story that Dom fed her.

Part of that story was true, but part of it was an invention of course.

Well Friday is just a few hours away now. and Kat will be the weekly blacklister.

We'll see what happens, when "not so smart Liz" decides to go alone to confront her.

After whatever happens, we will be forced to wait until mid-March for Red to come back.

In the meantime we'll have Lincoln Rhymes holding the fort, or timeslot I should say.

I hate the irregular seasons that NBC has put The Blacklist through.

Maybe I'm getting too old, but I seem to remember that decades ago, the shows would have a regular season of about 24 episodes, and they would include a Christmas episode, no matter if it were a procedural, cop show, etc, there was always a Christmas episode.

I remember McCloud (NBC Mystery Movie) had a great one.

Well Friday is just a few hours away now. and Kat will be the weekly blacklister.

We'll see what happens, when "not so smart Liz" decides to go alone to confront her.

After whatever happens, we will be forced to wait until mid-March for Red to come back.

In the meantime we'll have Lincoln Rhymes holding the fort, or timeslot I should say.

I hate the irregular seasons that NBC has put The Blacklist through.

Maybe I'm getting too old, but I seem to remember that decades ago, the shows would have a regular season of about 24 episodes, and they would include a Christmas episode, no matter if it were a procedural, cop show, etc, there was always a Christmas episode.

I remember McCloud (NBC Mystery Movie) had a great one.
Back in the late 50/60s, seasons were at least 32 episodes.