The Blacklist

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I had this idea that Megan Boone was like 24 when she started the series, but I recently found out she's 37,

So I was definetely wrong,

I have the feeling it's been a long wait, no more cartoons.

1604842732964.png

Reactions: Howard Simmons
Hummm, was looking at the Titan TV schedule for WVGN this coming Friday and they have The Blacklist coming on at 7pm, but, my local NBC over the air station WSLS TV has it listed with an 8pm start time?? :wtf Wonder what's up with that?

Sell, it looks like the Titan TV schedule is wrong!! Right now Titan TV says that Kelly Clarkson is suppose to be on but NBC news is still on there now at 6:18 pm.

I sent them Titan a message from their website telling them what was going on. IIRC I they had the same problem with WXJP not too long ago also.

I just looked on my Dish guide and it's on at 7pm CST. Also Titan TV for me says the same.

That would make it 8pm here on the East coast then. Just for safety sake I'll setup the recorder for WVGN @ 7pm Friday and if it's not on then I'll have plenty of time to reset it for the usual 8pm start time.

Next thing is what time it comes on on the NBC feeds on 105w? I usually record the Mountain time feed there just in case something horks up with the WVGN one.

You guys sound so enthusiastic about this series, maybe I should follow it this year. I used to watch it regularly years ago. I see it premiers via OTA locally at 9 pm Atlantic time (same as 8 pm ET). I better set the PVR now.

Can anybody confirm if it is broadcast via NBC on 103W Ku-band?

I'll probably miss it because of Eta! The local network weatherpersons will be on by then unless it turns right for me. I'll have to go to Peacock to watch it.:mad::(

Let's hope ETA won't affect you

Now that you mention weatherpersons, and since I recently learned (sadly) abou Al Roker's cancer diagnosis.....

I remembered he made an appearance on The Blacklist I think in last season, and not long before the last episode,

That was a nice surprise IMO to see him interacting with Red,

I certainly would love to have him back on the show.....;)

Can anybody confirm if it is broadcast via NBC on 103W Ku-band?

YES, it has been in the past and I had all 4 of those channels on today, BUT, that one hour program on 103w will be right around 10 GB in size, 105w Cband will be around 6GB and since I save all these recordings, that's the reason I record WVGN which is less than 2GB.

Let's hope ETA won't affect you

Now that you mention weatherpersons, and since I recently learned (sadly) abou Al Roker's cancer diagnosis.....

I remembered he made an appearance on The Blacklist I think in last season, and not long before the last episode,

That was a nice surprise IMO to see him interacting with Red,

I certainly would love to have him back on the show.....;)
It was the next to last episode :) . The Blacklist Superfan Al Roker Guest Stars on the 150th Episode: ‘The Mind Boggles’

Reactions: DJdish