The Dish April 1st New HD Saga (Merged Threads)

Dear Charlie

With all this focus on HD (a fad I'm sure will pass soon), when are you going to bless me with the LOGO channel. It's a Viacom channel and the only one you don't carry. I'm starting to think you have a problem with providing channels specifically marketed for the gay community. Perhaps you are getting your guidance from the homophobes that spend countless hours on this forum. Between us, that's not a good idea.

Yours Truly,

xwiseguyx

PS - Where can I find good Italian food in Colorado?

I had all the faith in the world that Ray's promise yesterday for a "round of 922s" was some sort of April Fools joke. Now that he is begging off and preying for Friday I have to go ahead and join the contest.

I'm still concerned that his 922 could be almost anything not just a Dishnetwork DuoDVR VIP922 or whatever name they assign it, but for the chance he is for real and we don't get the HD by tomorrow, here is my post.

My theory is this..... the guy who was supposed to flip the switch on the new HD yesterday called in sick. Charlie said he should be back to work "SOON". ;)

PS....my dog sticks his tongue out at you Mr. Ergen :)

Wanna hear something REALLY funny?

I don't give a rat's *butt* about ANY of the channels listed.
I just don't care. They aren't channels I currently watch in SD
They aren't channels I'm likely to watch in HD
They aren't channels I'm interested in at all.

Adding HD just to pad the numbers is of absolutely no interest to me.

Let's not forget or lose sight, that Dish Network pulled this stunt on April Fools Day, of all days! If nothing else, it shows a complete lack of respect for their customers. Especially those of us "foolish" enough to believe their statement "by April 1st". It is a real smack in the face. A smack that is going to wake a lot of people up!

3X5 cards with 922 written on them.;);););););)
Are you paying attention Rey???

Rey you have started a no shame soup line today. I haven't seen one offer to send you a 922 if you are right, not that I think you will be. :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts