The Howard Stern Show

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Howard Stern ‘Hurt’ By Comments Made By Artie Lange & ‘Stuttering’ John Melendez –– Rages At Comparison To Don Imus http://radaronline.com/celebrity-ne...&utm_medium=AMIPartner&utm_campaign=september
Howard Stern on Monday responded to a controversial podcast from two former members of his show, Artie Lange and “Stuttering” John Melendez.On Monday, the King of All Media said he was “hurt” by the podcast, acknowledging he read RadarOnline.com’s report when a regular caller named Hanzi brought it to his attention.Hear The Audio On RadarOnline.com “Artie has a podcast and Stuttering John [was] on and they were negative about me,” Stern said. “I can’t say I was thrilled about it — I was hurt, but what am I going to do?”When Hanzi explained to the King of All Media that Lange and Melendez “didn’t badmouth” him, but made references to his overhauled, PC image.“I know, I hear that all the time that I’m PC, that I’m politically correct,” Stern said. “All right I’m politically correct, what can I tell you?”While the Private Parts star kept an even tone in discussing the podcast, Hanzi really ruffled feathers in comparing Stern to his most hated of longtime radio rivals.

Hanzi just knows how to push people's buttons. Howard has said some pretty nasty stuff about Stuttering John over the years, and frankly John really is talent-less. I don't think I have ever heard Howard say anything negative about Artie though.

The current list of callers is very stale, Jeff the Drunk has been way overdone, Hanzi the same, hearing Eric the last week has been a refreshing blast from the past... Howard gets way to irritated with all the other callers making me think he won't renew in December...

Yeah I am kinda in the same situation, the regular callers are all annoying. High pitch and Bigfoot are the only two wack-packers/regular callers I enjoy. The only entertaining part of Jeff the bore is when he fights with the lump.

Is there a schedule that shows what days they are taking off? I wasn't sure if they were just off yesterday due to Columbus Day, but it appears all this week will be reruns.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)