The HR 22

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

ftaisawesome

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Apr 15, 2008
I thought I'd read that the HR 22 could record two shows while watching another? I've tried it and, clearly you can't. Are there any DTV receivers that have this capability?

I have an HR20 with an OTA tuner hooked up. I don't understand why I can't record 2 channels and watch another off the tuner. I assume it's the same with the HR21. If it's a seperate tuner, why does it restrict it? Now I'm thinking of just hooking it straight up to the TV.

I have an HR20 with an OTA tuner hooked up. I don't understand why I can't record 2 channels and watch another off the tuner. I assume it's the same with the HR21. If it's a seperate tuner, why does it restrict it? Now I'm thinking of just hooking it straight up to the TV.

Just the way the thing is set up... yes, all the current models work that way.
Prior to the HR24 that has yet to be available or any concrete info on.
Rumored to have more recording options available.

This is because the DVR treats an OTA tuner and a sat tuner as a single tuner.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts