The Invisible Man - new on meTV

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Dee_Ann

Angry consumer!
Original poster
May 23, 2009
Texas
Wow, this just appeared.. I've never seen this show before. I knew there were several movies but I never heard of a TV series.
And there is a woman, I can't yet figure out is she's his wife, GF or other realative but her name is Dee too! :)
The phones look UK-ish and the steering wheel in the car is on the right. All the door knobs are very high too. They seem to have British or Aussie accents so I'm thinking this is from over yonder or down thataway.

Anyway, this looks like it could be a neat show! Always good to get new oldies.. :D

edit: Yep. There's a Rolls Royce with right hand steering and a British license plate..

I can barely remember watching the mid 1970's version of the show!
I do not think that it was on the air very long. Is this the one they are showing?

Dee_Ann said:
I honestly do not know, I've never seen this show before and was not aware there were ever any Invisible Man TV shows.

I checked IMDB and this is all I could find, Invisible Man (TV Series 1958–1960) - IMDb as far as OLD TV series go.

There was a British series about that time. I remember watching reruns of it as a kid. It was not the one with David McCallum in the 1970s. The name of the actor who played the title role in the British series was never officially revealed. (Turned out it was two actors. One was the guy you saw (or rather, didn't) and the other one did the voice.)

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys App

I use to watch this series back in the fifties. Can't remember who carried it though. It was one of the networks, ABC, NBC or CBS, because that was all you got back then. I really liked it.:)

I watched it also. I was surprised when Columbo was only 90min.

Hmmm. I didn't catch on to that.. It was usually 2 hours. Are they cutting down on the commercials? DOUBT IT!!!
I guess they are butchering content from the show now. And how makes the determination as to what parts of the 2 hour show are removed?

Nice.... :(

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts