ESX521FE vs ESX521

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Could this be the answer to using one C-Band LNB to receive Circular and Linear signals at the same time without changing dielectric plastic plates! What are the quality reading on these?

Last edited:
Think it has 4 receivers/ (LN-B) amps but only linear (or circular if you add the di-electric plate). I was looking at that too a while back.
Would be nice to have an L/C combo LNBF for C-band!
-C.

What I found is the ESX521 is actually a single output Ku lnbf and not C band. The third number designates how many outputs there are. So the ESX522 is a dual output lnbf and the ESX524 is quad. The ESX521FE has a longer housing and I am not sure what else. I found the info earlier today but I was in a hurry and now I cannot retreive it! :eek:
There are universal as well as standard versions available. One neat one is the ESX521U-AM which is an adjustable monoblock from 4 to 12 degrees!

The C band lnbfs are the ESX241 with single out and ESX242 dual and ESX244 quad. I too would love to see a C band lnbf that is capable of doing circular and/or linear without changing the insert. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)