THE LAST DAY (THISTV)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Let's face it... We're spoiled by PQ on FTA. In most cases, we're receiving a stream directly from the source, getting what the affiliates get before they run it through a gauntlet of decompression and recompression. I was watching a game last night on 103W, and could count the individual blades of turf on the field.

Yep..

across 2 different RF channels
12-1 thru 4 is on RF12
12-5 & 12-6 are on RF36 & 43 (both low powered which you already know) ;)
The issue is they are running 3 HD and a SD channel on RF12 (ABC, NBC, Cozi and Me). They could easily throw it on the low powered RF36 & 43 but then they lose coverage (as RF12 is much more powerful)

nope Bounce is on -3
http://www.rabbitears.info/market.php?request=station_search&callsign=kplc

the antenna that I've sent you PM's on while it is 10 feet long will do what it needs to do...and thats pick that station up reliably. And its only $40....If I wanted ThisTV that bad I'd drop the $40 on the antenna to get it.

I didn’t know about -3.

I’m going to get that big antenna after the new year, most likely late Jan. I can’t fit it in my budget for awhile just yet. This is carrying some shows I really like.
Plus, if I should be able to get Antenna from Houston. As it is now I can get it but it’s very unreliable, cuts out a lot. So yeah, bigger antenna is on my to do list.

I've noticed that Tribune has been mixing the movies on both This and AntennaTV. Little more variety of movies now on This and they're replayed on AntennaTV too

(I get both OTA)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)