THE LAST DAY (THISTV)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Making your own cables not only saves money, but also gives you control of the quality and length of your cable runs. I make my own ethernet cables, although those require a lot of patience.

They do? lol. Stick with solid not stranded, it's a lot more cooperative.

As per ThisTV site:

This TV is a free premium channel that brings you award winning films, box office hits, cult classics, retro TV series and all your favorite Hollywood stars! Whether it's on satellite, your local cable provider, or your over-the-air digital signal, it doesn't get better than This!

Owners changed. Weigel use to own it and now Tribune does (Tribune owns ANtennaTV also). Since Tribune already has a mux out there (on 125W) they are moving it there

The rule

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Tron

Making your own cables not only saves money, but also gives you control of the quality and length of your cable runs. I make my own ethernet cables, although those require a lot of patience.
They do? lol. Stick with solid not stranded, it's a lot more cooperative.
..ehhh...
you use solid copper for fixed (in the wall) runs.
You use more expensive stranded drop wires from your equipment to the wall (outlets).
why? Because the solid wires don't flex well, and eventually break.
Obviously, not everybody follows the rule (me, either), but there it is.
?.

Owners changed. Weigel use to own it and now Tribune does (Tribune owns ANtennaTV also). Since Tribune already has a mux out there (on 125W) they are moving it there

THIS, sux….. Well, not the channel, the changes…. :cry:

So if this is Weigels transponder space, THIS should have an encrypted signal going somewhere else already right? Anyone found that?

This TV has been sold to the Tribune Company. It has moved to the WGN mux on G14 and will scramble as of the 1st of November 2013. It will remain on SES 1 until that date.

UPDATE: As of 4:30pm ET I have a dark sreen on SES1.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)