The Manhattan DJ

Status
Please reply by conversation.
tree4.jpg

You need to bring it out in the yard and put it on a pole concreted in the ground.

I moved it to Galaxy 19 location and I get the China news network with 4 channels. :)
H polarity stand for horizon and V for Vertical I do believe. I got 2 H's and 1 V Can you
tell by that where I need to move my dish direction.

You are aimed at 95w and on the CCTV mux (11780 H 20760). See Sathint.com for satellites and programming. http://www.sathint.com/95W

Mark the mount on the pole so you have reference. Select preprogrammed transponder 12152 in the G19 KU list. While watching the Signal Quality meter reading, pan the dish 2 degrees West and lower by 1 degree. This will be approximately 1/8" movement from the pole mark set for 99w.

Last edited:
Reactions: danristheman
If your dish is a offset dish, (the lnbf mounts to a arm on the bottom of the dish) then the signal comes in at a angle from above, rather than straight into the dish. So even if the dish is pointed at the trees, it may get a clear LOS to a lot of satellites still.

Thanks for the info. I notice I can't get all the channels listed, Is their something I have to do to get the higher voltage channels
like TVG Mohawk HD
1080i HD H.264

That channel is on C-band so you won't be able to get that with your current setup.

The channels with frequencies of 4 digits are C-band and the Ku frequencies are 5 digits.

Its not going to work, I am going to have to get a pipe and have some one put it down in the holler for me.
I look and it pointed right into the trees! lol

Don't remember seeing that in scans, it might be scrambled, even though it is on C-band. What satellite is it supposed to be on?

Thanks for the info. I notice I can't get all the channels listed, Is their something I have to do to get the higher voltage channels
like TVG Mohawk HD
1080i HD H.264

Ses 2 is a good satellite strong signal on ku for me. mta mux on the vertical side is really strong transponder

Some how I hit Galaxy 19 at 3am and now have about 100 Christian channels,. lol my receiver says 3c and my programming coming from G19 lol
I don't care its coming in better and I am not touching it lol

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)