The Manhattan DJ

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
No not normally. Normally it will show 0 with nothing hooked up and around 40 with an LNB(F) hooked up and not aimed.

Welcome to SatelliteGuys!

Which Manhattan model? DJ-1933 or DJ-1997? The 1933 model shows as KE4EST stated above. The 1997 also shows a signal level reading when a LNBF is connected and aimed at nothing. The level depends on the LNBF model, but typical is 70-80%.

I have the new one. For a newbie probly be better if when you hit a signal like galaxy 19 it would tell you the sat you are actually hitting. I have a tree problem.

I do love the iptv feature on the 1997, Picking up London Live and Munchen tv in Germany,. heh And for Golf lovers I suggest it.
But if I move I will take it with me. Hope the skies will be a little more clear in the new place! ps. Does anyone know if Amc 9 has any fta channels? And thanks for the welcome! :)

tree3.jpg

Here is problem #1 lol

What time of day was the photo taken? The sun look pretty low on the horizon, so probably early AM or late PM? Your highest satellite for Helenwood, TN is 83w @ 47.7 degrees. Maybe post a photo looking due south for perspective? At least you should be able to receive most satellites during the winter months when no leaves are out! :D

Use either the smartphone app or the website www.dishpointer.com to input your exact address and see angle and potential openings for dish placement. The smartphone app uses the camera overlay to view the exact position in the sky and identify potential dish installation locations.
Helenwood_TN.jpg

Right now I got AMC 9 attached and got 1 channel a NYC feed and another channel that barely comes in. If it was computers or webdesign Id be in the clear but this is kindly agg, Seems the good channels come on C band

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)