The NBA Finals- It's Lakers vs. Celtics!!

BTW, question:

Why is it that when an NFL team runs up the score on an overmatched opponent, some people call it classless, yet when an NBA team destroys an opponent, nobody calls it classless?

That was EXACTLY my opinion when the Patriots were charged with that vs. the redskins and Bills. Football is the only sport you ever hear about running up the score. What are they supposed to do, take a knee on three straight plays and punt? Once again Sabres, you're spot on!! :up

That was EXACTLY my opinion when the Patriots were charged with that vs. the redskins and Bills. Football is the only sport you ever hear about running up the score. What are they supposed to do, take a knee on three straight plays and punt? Once again Sabres, you're spot on!! :up

Speaking of those beatings of the Redskins and Bills,

check out my newest post.

I would have really liked to have been watching this game, but my power went out at 10pm. :mad:

Don't worry, they are showing a repeat of this game Sunday at 8:30pm ;)
rofl2[1].gif

After watching that awesome 1st game I just hope the Finals go to 7 games. The Celtics showed a lot of energy and for the first time in the playoffs their offense was flowing.

Pierce is a drama-queen. All that anguish, and he comes back to the game? Puhleeeeze!

Yeah, really!. What a wuss. Having to be literally carried off the court and carted to the locker room in a wheel chair only to return 3 minutes later! I can only imagine what that did to the emotions of the Celtics faithful when that happened! :D

Did everyone forget how good Kobe's defense is? Whoever he guards will be held in check. This game is over in 5 games or less. LA will dominate every facet of the competition. It won't even be close. ESPN is hyping this series up WAY too much.

How's that working out for ya?

The Celtics going to "small ball" is what almost cost them the game. In the final six minutes Perkins, P.J. ,and Leon Powe were ALL on the bench. Stupid move, Doc. Another thing the Celtics need to adjust going forward: Ray Allen must guard Kobe. James Posey on Kobe doesn't work, especially if Kobe's guarding Allen (Ray is making Kobe work on the defensive end). But again, the big thing is they need any two of Garnett, Perkins, Brown, and Powe on the court at the same time. That's the formula that's been working.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)