The Sarah Connor Chronicles on FOX

Watching the pilot again... the thing about Cameron's character change isn't even about episode 1 to episode 2; it was from day 1 to day 2 where she changes. But since its literally just one scene, no worries :)

But I just now noticed they say that Skynet goes live in 2011... which means that the T3 film is apparently from an alternate timeline, since skynet went live in 2004. :)

I wish Hollywood writers would work harder at maintaining consistency in complex storylines like this. :)

I read some where yesterday where they discribed the show to be a take off from T2 and that T3 was an alternate future, or something along those lines. Basically, it sounded as if they discounted the time line created by T3.

I read some where yesterday where they discribed the show to be a take off from T2 and that T3 was an alternate future, or something along those lines. Basically, it sounded as if they discounted the time line created by T3.

I figured as such, but I think its b.s. :)

Just watched tonights episode... awesome! The wife asked "Do you have the other episodes?" "Of course I do!" She never saw the show before until tonight.

I am reading the the company that owned the Terminator franchise, no longer does. The current company with the rights to do T4 and this series is supposed to have some tie-in even though its time line (TV show) can only be from between the end of T2 and the beginning of T3; as T3 explained was Sarah was not there; death from leukemia in Mexico.
the show can go passed t-3 caused they jumped to the future and know she knows that she will get cancer cause the terminator told her how she died, so she can keep an eye on it. john sent the terminator back to save his mom is what the terminator said

The worst part of this show is John! Can they kill him off? Oh wait, can't do that... he is the hope for the future... I just hope he becomes less annoying later in the series.

Maybe the terminator can kill him off and change the timeline.... Sarah can save mankind!

Last edited:
i got a question?

so since the new timeline schedules the end of the world in 2011. What will happen if this series makes it 4 years? and do yall think it will even last that long? If this show makes it four years whats to stop them from doing a time jump so they can extend the show?

so since the new timeline schedules the end of the world in 2011. What will happen if this series makes it 4 years? and do yall think it will even last that long? If this show makes it four years whats to stop them from doing a time jump so they can extend the show?

Time in the show doesn't have to be in sync with real time. Like Lost, they have been on the island for only a few months, but the show was on for a few years already.

They really didn't have to jump ahead in time for the plot. They could have saved Sarah some other ways. I think they just don't want to have to spend time worry about new model cars, technology (cell phones) showing up in the show.

The worst part of this show is John! Can they kill him off? Oh wait, can't do that... he is the hope for the future... I just hope he becomes less annoying later in the series.

Maybe the terminator can kill him off and change the timeline.... Sarah can save mankind!

His character is very annoying. Like the John in the second Movie (I think).

yeah, I find a lot wrong with this series so far. I don't think I'm gonna stick with it too much longer. Probably would have dropped it already but for the dearth of scripted shows...

He reminds me of weasly on STNG er I mean wesley. Way to whiney.

I don't know... I don't find him to be whiney. During the last show I was agreeing with his point of view. Better to attack a known terminator and stop them from completing their mission than give up just because he wasn't the guy you though he was.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)