The Sarah Connor Chronicles on FOX

The doctor is the same guy who played the scientist in the Knight Rider movie. I guess now he is out of a job in both series. :p

Did anyone notice that Sarah Connor said something different that was on the audio track and Closed Captioning when she was listing who dies. When they first cut to her as she is listing all the people who die, they inserted "Reece" over something else. I tried to see what the something else was, but I can't lip-read.

I found it shocking because it was so obvious that the audio loop was not saying the same thing as the video.

See ya
Tony

See ya
Tony

Well next week is the 2 hour season finally. Too bad the strike hit it, I enjoyed what they were doing with the series. I hope they renew next year.

What did everybody think of the finally? I liked it, but I kept wondering why an Assie was the Russian guy with Turk. It made sense after the pulled up the picture. In no way is Summer gone, but how will they fix her damage? I have noticed that she has repaired herself over some episodes, some how.

I think it is because Ellison lowered his gun and bowed his head. He was no longer a threat. That was alluded to in one of the early episodes.

This show is interested only because everyone longs for the Terminator. The Terminator movies were such excellent movies. This one I would not be surprised if Fox decides to drop it. The timeline is just getting ridiculous to follow and the writing to me is still questionable. They seem to make up things on the fly. I will not miss it since it does no justice to the great three movies.

This show is interested only because everyone longs for the Terminator. The Terminator movies were such excellent movies. This one I would not be surprised if Fox decides to drop it. The timeline is just getting ridiculous to follow and the writing to me is still questionable. They seem to make up things on the fly. I will not miss it since it does no justice to the great three movies.

I disagree. The first 2 Terminator movies were great, the last one I can live without. The series is actually very interesting. It doesn't follow the normal goodie good vs evil bad theme. The good folk has bad sides and the evil bots have logic to their madness. I don't really care about the timeline thing. It is all messed up anyway. I am looking forward to next season. This show has become one of my favorite after Chuck.

I disagree. The first 2 Terminator movies were great, the last one I can live without. The series is actually very interesting. It doesn't follow the normal goodie good vs evil bad theme. The good folk has bad sides and the evil bots have logic to their madness. I don't really care about the timeline thing. It is all messed up anyway. I am looking forward to next season. This show has become one of my favorite after Chuck.

We agreed to disagree :D True about the third movie being weak but it is a triology nonetheless. I would not go as far as this is my favorite. I will not miss it if it does not return. ;)

I disagree with Sean on this one. I like the new show; it is between T2 and T3; and obviously the timeline has changed - and continues to change, but the more I learn about the Terminator universe, the more I realize that timelines are relative. :)

I think this was a good first seaon, and am bummed it is over. Darn strike. Hoping FOX brings it back for more.

The only thing is that I hope blowing up Summer was not a way to bring in a different actress for the role next season. You know, changing skin and face and everything.

IIRC there was an interview that was done by ET (or one of the other rag shows) where the young gent actor stated that they were at that time shooting the 13th episode...

Of course that is IIRC...

Ted...

The only thing is that I hope blowing up Summer was not a way to bring in a different actress for the role next season. You know, changing skin and face and everything.

Yeah that would suck. :( Summer is part of the reason the show is such fun. ;)

Why did the terminator spare Agent Ellison?

I've got an alternate theory. Ellison is a very religious person, and while now a believer in Judgment Day, he's linking it to Biblical Revelation.

Its quite possible Ellison becomes a sympathizer... actually working to help bring Judgment Day to fruition, as he sees it as the fulfillment of prophesy, and thus something not to be avoided, but welcomed.

Yeah that would suck. :( Summer is part of the reason the show is such fun. ;)

I'm betting Cameron got out before the explosion; Even if she didn't who's to say they didn't send another one of the same model that is stashed away somewhere. :)

NightRyder

TV Guide had a story about what shows were likely to come back, or get the axe. Sarah was listed as likely to come back for a sophomore run.

Cool, one step closer to Judgment Day :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)