The Sarah Connor Chronicles on FOX

Well if a different actress is to be brought in they will "regrow" her skin like they did with chromarty (sp?). If she signs back up another season she will be ok, or be able to repair.

You guys forget she got "blowed-up" on the season ender? That's usually the sign (terminator cyborg or not) that either:

1: That actor is leaving the series.

2: Thus, no replacement.

3: OR, soap-opera style, she'll come "back" being played by another actor completely!

:mad:

I hope I'm wrong.

That other terminator got "blowed up" and he came back. I think she'll be back.

That other terminator got "blowed up" and he came back.

Not the same actor though.

Of course perhaps they are just prepping us to bring back Glau looking like this:
terminator_poster1.jpg

That other terminator got "blowed up" and he came back.

Not the same actor though.

Of course perhaps they are just prepping us to bring back Glau looking like this:
terminator_poster1.jpg

Hey, if she was bald, and looked wet, she could be the new "Borg Queen" on Star Trek!

Of course, she'd be going some if she could out-act Alice Krige playing that part. Hard to imagine anybody else in that role.

Shirley Manson cast in 'Sarah Connor'

Garbage lead singer Shirley Manson is venturing into acting in a big way with a regular role next season on Fox's "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles."

On "Sarah Connor," produced by Warner Bros. TV, Scottish musician Manson will play Catherine Weaver, the CEO of a cutting-edge high-tech company.

Source & More: The Hollywood Reporter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts