The Tonight Show with Jay Leno! Part Deux

I'm mildy amused by Carrot Top...although I couldn't imagine watching his schpeal more than a 10-15 minutes. I really enjoyed the episode with former President George W. Bush - politics aside, he's a pretty funny and personable guy.

I'm mildy amused by Carrot Top...although I couldn't imagine watching his schpeal more than a 10-15 minutes. I really enjoyed the episode with former President George W. Bush - politics aside, he's a pretty funny and personable guy.
Bush was good... those of us going to CES have been joking about the only show we could see is Carrot Top... :D

dfergie said:
Dick Van Dyke at 85 seems to be in pretty good shape and is still funny... (guest tonight)

I agree! Dick was funny and entertainingis...the exact opposite of Bill Cosby. Someone needs to tell bitter Bill that he is no longer even mildly funny - just painful to watch.

I really enjoyed hearing the band play the Dick Van Dyke theme. :)

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App

Dick Van Dyke was great. Then Khloe Kardashian came out. I asked my wife, "Do you think she will remembered and asked to be a guest on talk shows when she's older?" My wife said , "No way".

Dick Van Dyke was great. Then Khloe Kardashian came out. I asked my wife, "Do you think she will remembered and asked to be a guest on talk shows when she's older?" My wife said , "No way".
Exactly... I changed the channel when she came on, I despise the no talent stars that are so popular today...

Semi related...
Mary Tyler Moore will undergo brain surgery to remove a tumor.
&
The veteran TV actress surprises her former co-star Dick Van Dyke (she played Laura Petrie on the sitcom in the '60s) in an episode of the Rachael Ray Show that airs Thursday. It was taped May 5.
Source & More: hollywoodreporter.com

Dick Van Dyke is doing a great job of doing the function that Jimmy Steward used to do with Johnny back in the '70s and '80s. I've always been a big fan of both. Along thos lines, here is a poster I picked up 2 weeks ago (one of my other hobbies)
lc_mary_poppins_tc_R80_JC00600_L.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts