The Truth about DirecTV...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Doctor Bob said:
How's that??? I already re-sized the font, but the blue stands out better than black, for reading... I could re-size my monitor, but I prefer to have more on the screen, which eliminates the need to scan from side to side...:)

How's that??? I already re-sized the font, but the blue stands out better than black, for reading... I could re-size my monitor, but I prefer to have more on the screen, which eliminates the need to scan from side to side...:)

I'll do a little test, to see how the black works with being bold, vs the blue...

A big improvement, Bob. Either color works much better.

Doctor Bob said:
Cool, I think I will try this for a while, and see how it works out...

I for one want to say thanks to DoctorBob for his original post. Yes there are other dealers & techs out there that already know about the upcoming changes and then there are some that do not. Posts on this forum are meant to help and inform others. That is what DB was doing. If you don't find his post informative then move on, why waste everyone's time & the forum's space with your childish attempts at slamming him?

As for this being posted in the proper place, well it was posted in a Directv forum and the subject matter of the OP does deal with Directv, so I would say this is the proper forum. No where on Satellite Guys have I seen a restriction that says dealers or installers can't post in certain areas. If the customers do not want us posting in THEIR area then maybe we shouldn't. Maybe we also shouldn't offer online help for any of the customer's system problems either. Then the customers who need help will have to call D* and pay for a service call after they have followed the incorrect advice from some know-it-all customer here who thinks he/she rules these forums.

Hey Doc, I have a solution to sooth the ruffled feathers of these super customers who are so upset over your having posted in their sacred forum, just buy them a big hunk of cheese to go with their whine!

Thanx for the moral support Commander, I wasn't really interested in beating them up too much, because it wasn't worth my time... LOL Besides, if I'm going to get my nose bloodied, it has to be over something that has a little more meaning to it... RONTGLMAO... Have a wonderful day in the Lord!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)