The Walking Dead (for those that read the comics) *caution spoilers*

Yep, i did the same thing, WE FORGET ONE THING.... the huge herd, maybe we will also see it in the video, THAT WOULD BE COOL, but how would they weave that into the current story line is hard to see, but it came about now, where they are in the video right after Rick bites the guy and they meet Abraham, with ALL THAT SHOOTING, and thin fences, maybe a huge herd will come in and kill everyone that is not in a box car

Yep, i did the same thing, WE FORGET ONE THING.... the huge herd, maybe we will also see it in the video, THAT WOULD BE COOL, but how would they weave that into the current story line is hard to see, but it came about now, where they are in the video right after Rick bites the guy and they meet Abraham, with ALL THAT SHOOTING, and thin fences, maybe a huge herd will come in and kill everyone that is not in a box car

That makes perfect sense and would be so awesome to see. That huge herd was pretty important in the comics and really should be in the show as well. Not only should it be in the show because of the comics but it should be in the show because it would make for an AWESOME episode and would make sense as to how everyone escapes Terminus.

Well if a large herd comes through in the season opener and kill everyone in Terminus except those in the box car, the time spent in this place will be short. I guess then they start the move on to D.C. in the next episode.

Well if a large herd comes through in the season opener and kill everyone in Terminus except those in the box car, the time spent in this place will be short. I guess then they start the move on to D.C. in the next episode.

They really don't have to spend much time in Terminus since it was never part of the comics but who knows where they want to go with the show now.

I would expect at least 2-3 episodes at Terminus. After such a big build up, to have it gone in one episode would be too quick.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)