The Walking Dead (for those that read the comics) *caution spoilers*

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Where can one get the comics online

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Just go to youtube and search for The Walking Dead issue 1, or what ever issue you want. That's where I've been reading them. I'm currently on issue 74 I believe. I just started picking up where I left off from last season.

This last episode is starting to tie into a comic issue. The next episode should be just like on of the comics. The order of events is a little different in the show though. The whole Terminus thing really added a different twist to the show.

It's been a while since anyone has posted on here but now that the mid season is over I figured the ones of us that read the comics can speculate on what the next season will be like.

Next season looks like it's going to be a lot of wandering around and trying to survive which I don't mind. I wonder if this next season will end with them finding the town and settling down for a bit.

Kirkman did say on The Talking Dead that (and he referenced the comics on this) they will (damn - now I can't recall what he said !!).... go on a road trip (I think). Is that what happens in the comics ?

They are headed to DC,they will eventually meet Negan,I sort of expect it to happen in the finale,that or the zombie hoard.Or is it horde?

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Here is the spoiler thread, buried a few pages deep. Please keep speculation for the tv show based on events from the comics here.

Norman Reedus was 'pissed' about what happened to that Walking Dead character https://games.yahoo.com/news/norman-reedus-pissed-happened-walking-140003785.html
Another Sunday has passed and we still don't know whether or not that Walking Dead character is actually dead.There weren't many developments this week into the investigation of said character's disappearance, but Norman Reedus — who plays fan-favorite Daryl Dixon on the show — finally voiced his thoughts on the situation.Warning: From this point forward, there will be spoilers about the show.Talking to Entertainment Weekly, Reedus was quick to point out that the strangled cry of "help" that ended this week's episode definitely did not belong to Glenn (Steven Yeun). He added that it was probably someone from Alexandria, but he unfortunately had about as much information as fans did when it came down to Glenn's conspicuous death.The actor did take a minute to address how he felt about the situation, joking that even though he was in the now-infamous episode, he was still in a state of shock."I was in that episode. And I was still pissed at the end of the episode," Reedus said. "I was in shock, and I was there!"Reedus said that after the episode was over, he turned his television off and walked around his room in a daze, but added that the episode was full of shock and fear, so they must be doing something right.

Oh I still think Glenn is supposed to bite it sooner than later. Maybe by the end of this season. IF the comics are any guide , he gets killed by Neagan ,after finding out that Maggie is pregnant. So if he already knows that fact, which he didn't want Maggie to go on the run in the first place ,because it looked like he knew she was pregnant ,that leaves Neagan coming on the scene. He supposedly is going to be doing that in the season finale and be featured big time next season. So Glenn is running out of time , if they stay with the comic outline.

The mid season finale ended just right to set up the first episode of the second half. Looks like it will take a part right out of the comics.

In the comics we no that Sam and his mom get killed and I 'm assuming the same will happen in the next episode. The only thing I'm not sure about is if the show will kill off even more people.

The director of the Walking Dead said on Talking Dead there would be many more deaths of major and minor characters in the rest of the season, when it comes back.

Since the manner of Glenn's death is widely known, I wonder if the producers are going to change things around by having someone else get wacked by Lucille.

They are saying in an article I read the other day that Darryl might be the one that gets killed instead of Glenn. OF course fans would riot, but they might just let Darryl take the fall instead of Glenn ,after their November sweeps trick they pulled with Glenn.

From what I understand, Negan is going to take a swing with Lucille at the camera lens(representing the eyes of who he hits with Lucille), & you won't know who got killed until the start of season 7.

So the Saviors are unfamiliar with concept of the command, "Let me see your hands." In their defense though, they have no real intelligence on Rick's group, because none of them have survived any encounter with Rick's group to reporter back on Rick's "tactics & strategy." Also, I haven't done a body count, but the Saviors have to be getting depleted in men & women following Negan.

Who will get Lucilled on the show? I can see it being one following:

• Daryl - He's not in the comic, and they have to take roles from others to have something for him to do.
  • Abraham - Denise took the death that he had in the comic, which moves him up on my list.
  • Carol - She's long dead in the comic, but low on the list as she's absorbed a portion of Andrea's role.
  • Glenn - He gets it in the comic, but I think the show wants to surprise people. If he's spared though, I think he'll be gone early next season, as his death is what spurs Maggie into the Hilltop leadership role.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)