The Weather Channel....is BACK!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I did talk with some folks at weathernation and they are going to bring back vipir radar during severe weather

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

As a Dish subscriber TWC is all I have.
I can say without reservation that TWC is now a fluff channel with some weather sprinkled in( ok there's a pun)...
That new AM show with Sam Champion( yeah, like that's his real name...UGH) Is absolute chick flick garbage.
It's unwatchable.
I wish Dish had stuck with Weather Nation.

I can say without reservation that TWC is now a fluff channel with some weather sprinkled in( ok there's a pun)...
That new AM show with Sam Champion( yeah, like that's his real name...UGH) Is absolute chick flick garbage.
It's unwatchable.
I wonder how much tension that has caused. Create a new morning show, blow out the studio again just for one show. Keep Bettes on but make him a sidekick. Was it really worth it to grab a so called big name. Al Roker is a bigger name than Sam Champion.

Come to DirecTV and have both! Lol.

Posted Via The FREE iOS SatelliteGuys Reader App!
I may very well do that..Two things stop me. One I'd lose the old superstatons. I am a long suffering Mets fan. There on WPIX about 30 times per year,. Plus, I get to watch the news from back home.
Two, Being a fan of and a bettor on Horse racing, I'd lose HRTV.
I guess with Directv I would sub to Extra Innings.
And I could always sub to Racing Television Network on line....
We'll see.

I don't see where they've cut back their bs programming. 5pm in the guide shows High to Hell....so how is that weather...nbc-ccast is only going to max $$$...they don't give a s**t about providing weather...Dtv was right in dropping them...now a worthless channel.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see where they've cut back their bs programming. 5pm in the guide shows High to Hell....so how is that weather...nbc-ccast is only going to max $$$...they don't give a s**t about providing weather...Dtv was right in dropping them...now a worthless channel.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I think part of the agreement is that THEY ARE GOING TO. It would take a while to work all that out on a TV station. It doesn't happen overnight.

I may very well do that..Two things stop me. One I'd lose the old superstatons. I am a long suffering Mets fan. There on WPIX about 30 times per year,. Plus, I get to watch the news from back home.
Two, Being a fan of and a bettor on Horse racing, I'd lose HRTV.
I guess with Directv I would sub to Extra Innings.
And I could always sub to Racing Television Network on line....
We'll see.

WPIX: http://pix11.com/live/#axzz2MknTMTxt

I think part of the agreement is that THEY ARE GOING TO. It would take a while to work all that out on a TV station. It doesn't happen overnight.

Yet, they can drop their shows and go all weather right before they are about to be pulled from a provider.

Yet, they can drop their shows and go all weather right before they are about to be pulled from a provider.

I think the main complaint though was that when people tuned into TWC, they most likely would not get the current weather, but some reality TV show...

I think the main complaint though was that when people tuned into TWC, they most likely would not get the current weather, but some reality TV show...

They should just run the reality shows between 10PM and 5AM, the people that want to watch them can DVR them.

It's unwatchable.
Didn't think there could be anything worse than wake up with Al,I was sadly mistaken :rolleyes:.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)