TheCOOLTV Gone from 97W?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
97W is carrying both the new QVC (Old Q Test slate) and the old color bars (under the channel label Cool TV). From the Facebook page, it seems most markets where it was OTA, they were getting the Q Test slate, which is now QVC.

and like usual they dont respond.....

It took them 5 days to respond when Sinclair took them off the air and they only responded with "we'll be back soon"

someone posted this on the 4th on their spacebook page in regards to the satellite feed

i sent them an email and they said it's "no longer available." not sure what that means, except that I don't think we're getting it back.

If that's the case -

Well, it was good while it lasted, it's too bad it only lasted for a short time. Will be missed.

I get two if the 11 then.

Station suck now its a half hour of videos and then a half hour infomercial.

The 80s at 8 sucks since they only show 5 videos now.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

yeah so does Indy if you can pick up the Lafayette station

They use to be on roku too but that doesnt work either.
I find it interesting when all the companies were dropping them (assuming because of money) I posted on their spacebook site and got lynched by other people about it. The company all they said was "oh we'll be back soon".......and nothing really came of it

The Tube had next to no commercials (only near the end), but then their business model apparently did not work to well. The dollar does dictate, unfortunately.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts