There is a way to make copy's from ext hard drive back to your 622

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
If you had watched Charlie Chat, they answered your question - Pocket dish cannot receive HD recordings, you must record the SD version to send it to your pocket dish.

Has anyone confirmed the Dish engineers assertion that you can record directly to the EHD on the 622/722?

I was under the impression that it was already working, we just need to figure out which buttons to push.

I'll replay the chat tonight and see EXACTLY what he says.

If you had watched Charlie Chat, they answered your question - Pocket dish cannot receive HD recordings, you must record the SD version to send it to your pocket dish.

Has anyone confirmed the Dish engineers assertion that you can record directly to the EHD on the 622/722?
I guess you didn't see my sarcastic face at the end of that statement:rolleyes:. Remember they also said in the past you "can't make duplicates", and "only being able to transfer DRM content once" and also as you pointed out they say "you CAN record to your EHD" which so far is not true. I really don't put too much faith in all their statements, they have been proven many times in this forum to not have everything working exactly right, if they did that would really cut down the number of posts here at Satellite Guys.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)