Thinking about directTV

Status
Please reply by conversation.

CrawGator

Original poster
Sep 16, 2010
Mississippi
Hello all,

I have had Dish for many, many years now. Never many issues pretty happy with the service. Problem is all of my equipment is old and starting to have problems. I have discussed my options with Dish and they aren't that good. Seems all the deals are for new customers.

So, I am trying to understand what the best deals are with DirectTV. Seems I just missed out on a pretty good deal. I have seen offers of 4 rooms installed and various other similar deals but its pretty confusing =.

Any guidance? Advice? Suggestions?

Thanks!

Call them and tell them what you are looking for with every discount possible because you want to leave Dish . I am almost sure they will get you set up as they did for me . Good luck . And if you do go to Directv , you WILL see a difference in picture quality .:)

Hello all,

I have had Dish for many, many years now. Never many issues pretty happy with the service. Problem is all of my equipment is old and starting to have problems. I have discussed my options with Dish and they aren't that good. Seems all the deals are for new customers.

So, I am trying to understand what the best deals are with DirectTV. Seems I just missed out on a pretty good deal. I have seen offers of 4 rooms installed and various other similar deals but its pretty confusing =.

Any guidance? Advice? Suggestions?

Thanks!

I have both. If you want to stay with dish try telling them you are considering
leaving for direc. They hate when you defect to the competition.

But if you want to go with Direc they will bend over backwards for new customers.
Its the old ones they dont do much for.

I have to say the customer service pendulum is swinging back towards direc as far as customer service. They seem to be getting back to their old ''good'' ways in treating subs.

Keep us posted as to what you do.

Good luck!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)