Thinking about picking up Rainbow Six Vegas for PS3

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
SatelliteGuystonfieldville, U.S.A.
I have a Best Buy next door from my office and was thinking about picking up a game for the PS3 this afternoon. I am considering Rainbow Six Vegas and was wondering if was worth shelling out $54? I cannot access the gaming sites from work and will be working late, so I looking for feedback from those who have played it.

Thanks!

I have the 360 version, and I think it's a great game. I have a few co-workers with 360s and we usually play that one or GRAW 2 on Thurday nights.

My son has that game. He says that it is a lot of fun, and he loves that a lot of people play it online so he can play LIVE. He has it for the xbox360.

Thanks!

Currently, my favorite game for the PS3 is Resistance: Fall of Man. I also have Splinter Cell, not bad, but RFOM is more of my cup of tea. How does Rainbow Six compare to RFOM and Splinter Cell?

Also, I loved Command & Conquer/Red Alert when I playing on the PC several years ago. Is there something of that genre coming to the PS3 anytime soon?

The Ps3 version is very good, and Better then the 360 version as it has 5 maps taht only the PS3 version has. The gameplay is very addictive to me both online and off- in fact when you see me on riffjim I will probably be playing this or my other new addiction guitar hero 2 (yeah I know its late in the game but I finally found out it works on the PS3).

The Ps3 version is very good, and Better then the 360 version as it has 5 maps taht only the PS3 version has. The gameplay is very addictive to me both online and off- in fact when you see me on riffjim I will probably be playing this or my other new addiction guitar hero 2 (yeah I know its late in the game but I finally found out it works on the PS3).

What about the additional maps on Xbox Live? Not sure if they're 360 exclusive. Rainbow and GH2 are currently in my top five games to play on the 360.

the additonal maps are in this version of Rainbow six as well, they included everything the 360 has plus 5 additional maps for Ps3 only(as of now, no idea if they plan to realease them to microsoft).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)