Thinking of switching to xfinity internet

fishman316

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 31, 2011
michigan
I currently have uverse internet and am wanting to switch to xfinity. Wondering where i should sign up. Is it better to sign up online, over the phone, go to comcast store, or does it even matter? I live in the detroit area if that makes a difference

Here in Atlanta, we initially signed up via online chat, but I don't think it matters either way.

I'd say to go for it, even though I'd never do Comcast video, only HSI. I really wish AT&T would get their IP game in gear with U-verse; everyone that I've talked to who has U-verse for Internet does not like it.

Xfinity Internet is contract-free and rarely goes down for us. Then again, when we got it at the house, they installed a new line from the pedestal to the demarcation point, so your wire's mileage may vary.

Call and tell them you are thinking about leaving Uverse, that way you will get a better deal.

I also live in the Detroit Area and calling is always better because they will always give you a better deal when you bring up Uverse.

It works for me every time.

That's the first year promotional price
Ah...ok...and then it gets pretty nasty...I didn't even mind it when it was $59/month...now that it's $30/month more than that, yeah, it's rather annoying, but there's no alternative out here...oh there's the phone company, but way out here, they can only provide 5-7mb/s here...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts