This is why I HATE to call Dish about ANYTHING!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
The turn over rate at the call centers is 3 months, meaning for the most part if you visit one today and again in 3 months, the entire staff will be new. If a CSR makes it for 5 months they are now "tech support". CSRs cause more problems than they solve. Maybe if they were paid a wage that didn't have them looking to quit as soon as they were hired, they would stay around and actually learn how to do their job properly. ...
Brad

I've worked as a CSR for 2 companies. Another big problem with being a CSR is companies want you to handle phone calls like working a factory line job. They want volume not quality. At one place we had a red flashing sign that would show the number of calls waiting...when it stared getting to a 2 digit number, supervisors would walk around telling you to "speed it up". How do you "speed up" a person with a problem? And handle that problem correctly?
BTW: You think it bad when you have a problem with your Dish equipment and have to call CS, I worked for Aetna Insurance. Try making a older person calling about insurance coverage on their decease spouse "speed up" their call.
Ghpr13:eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts