This site and Favoritism between DIRECTV and Echostar...

OK I think we can agree on the fact that E* releases more information than D* does. Therefore there is more to talk about E*. Not to mention the Owner of the site has E* at home and not D*.(the poor misguided lad)

However, there coulda been a lil more fanfare...(a larger headline woulda been suffice) regarding the D* news.

As for Dragon, I liked him. Sure he got a lil riled up once in a while but I liked it. And while it has been deemed that he went to far again noone should be allowed to make a statement saying dragon was involved with criminally deviant behavior, without backing that up.

riffjim4069 said:
probably be involved with criminally deviant behavior before you can sink to the dragon's level.

chelsea said:
If I were D*, I'd have Scott a limited HD sub & a couple of recievers by the time he gets home from Atlanta. Best investment they could make.

It Scott was a Washington Politician that would be considerd a bribe, but in the real world ...that is considered good business. And If D* did give him a system and limited access, I am sure Scott would divulge that fact in an open way. But D* has better security than the CIA.

boston area dtv said:
As for Dragon, I liked him. Sure he got a lil riled up once in a while but I liked it. And while it has been deemed that he went to far again noone should be allowed to make a statement saying dragon was involved with criminally deviant behavior, without backing that up.

It was a joke I'm sure.

boston area dtv said:
However, there coulda been a lil more fanfare...(a larger headline woulda been suffice) regarding the D* news.

Thats my point too. We know there is more insider info, leaks and official releases/chats but this was big and there are hundreds if not thousands that rely on this site. So even though it happened before it was announced, it would have been nice to see it big and posted. Folks on the other side would appreciate it. Thats all I have to say. :)

riffjim4069 said:
By itself, it was nothing...but added to the volumes of other inappropriate comments - it was long overdue IMO.

LMAO he was just back from a Ban that ended on Easter, he accumulated that much in a week? I guess Ive been too busy to notice.

boston area dtv said:
OK I think we can agree on the fact that E* releases more information than D* does. Therefore there is more to talk about E*. Not to mention the Owner of the site has E* at home and not D*.(the poor misguided lad)

Nobody said Dragon was involved with criminally deviant behavior!!!

What they were saying was a comparrison to getting banned, not what Dragon was or was not involved in... LOL

Getting back to the D* E* news!!! While Charlie calls out for more "Pity Parties" than anybody at D* there is the reality of "Overkill" with the news releases that come out of E*... RONTGLMAO....

gutter said:
It Scott was a Washington Politician that would be considerd a bribe, but in the real world ...that is considered good business. And If D* did give him a system and limited access, I am sure Scott would divulge that fact in an open way. But D* has better security than the CIA.

then you could consider scott being a e* sub a bribe from e*, meaning he only reports about e* stuff and very little d*. if either company truly respected this form, they would have scott set up at a fair price (not free so its a bribe, and not full price in apreciation for scott getting the word out and possably in turn trowing more subs to each company).

Doctor Bob said:
Nobody said Dragon was involved with criminally deviant behavior!!!

I musta took the implications in the rant all wrong Doc.

I don't begrudge Scott for the imbalance on of D* vs E* threads ...lets face it its not his fault.

If D* would divulge a bit more information, and value this kind of forum then there would be more for Scott to report, and for us to talk about.

I posted in another thread that if you looked at the response to D*'s plans for 2006-2007 you would be a fool to ignore the impact that D* subs have. If a forum was able to get a foothold into D* then I think they would have a leg up on their competitors.

Right now D* is the poor sister of the blog world.

And hopefully..when D* unloads all its ammo..those same crisis hotlines and trauma centers that were set up during E's conversion to fake MPEG4 will be available to handle those same subs when they try to get out of their commitments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts