This tv and metv leaving ses2 6/17/12...maybe not...GONE 6/30/12

Status
Please reply by conversation.
As long as the TP frequencies and/or polarities are different, bleedover can be a good thing ;) ... I might have to end up doing this to get the most from PortaBUD now that MeTV and ThisTV are on 101W.

And I think they just pulled the plug on MeTV on 87w as of 23:55 CST 6/2/12

ThisTV is still alive at the moment.

This sucks because the local OTA of MeTV is also down and I don't have my dish tweaked for 101 yet.. Crud.... :(

Time to take a hammer to that piece of junk Openbox S10. It just died when I really need it.

I've hated that thing since day one. It was a rip off piece of junk that was designed strictly for people to steal satellite with, it's a theft of service device, it's not a real FTA tuner. :mad:

Last edited:
MeTV on 87w is coming in fine here. 00:20 - 3July2012

That's weird. It's zero signal here. One second it was fine, then boom! Gone.
Everything else on 87w is coming in just fine. That does not make sense at all.
Even the notoriously tough to tune Luken S2 stuff is coming in great.
MeTV, totally not there at all. That makes no sense...

Gone from AMC 1 103W even with manual entry (others are reporting the Encryption Flag) I guess its a matter of time SES1 101W will follow. Looks like someone fill Mr Luken pockets with greens!!!:(

Gone from AMC 1 103W even with manual entry (others are reporting the Encryption Flag) I guess its a matter of time SES1 101W will follow. Looks like someone fill Mr Luken pockets with greens!!!:(

Carlos, the ones that were at 103° are not encrypted as some have reported. Instead, they're gone. Some receivers will fool the user with the "scrambled" banner if the mux is still there, but the channel is gone. Anyone using a PC with TransEdit or TSReader can tell that the mux is still there, but This, Me, and Me2 are no longer in the mux.

As far as whether or not the ones at 101° will encrypt or go away, I haven't heard that before. It was my understanding that they were just moving to 101° as the permanent home, and discontinuing the other feeds. Of course, there's a lot of info flying around and I could have missed something.

Cheers

This and ME TV 1 and 2 are still free and open on 101? or have they scrambled the feeds on 101 today? Needing clarification on this as I am not currently home to check myself. Thanks.

They still free on SES-1 101W but as I mentioned they were making some test some days ago and yes I saw the encryptiion flag for a little small of time , others seen them too, but not anymore.

Carlos, the ones that were at 103° are not encrypted as some have reported. Instead, they're gone. Some receivers will fool the user with the "scrambled" banner if the mux is still there, but the channel is gone. Anyone using a PC with TransEdit or TSReader can tell that the mux is still there, but This, Me, and Me2 are no longer in the mux.

As far as whether or not the ones at 101° will encrypt or go away, I haven't heard that before. It was my understanding that they were just moving to 101° as the permanent home, and discontinuing the other feeds. Of course, there's a lot of info flying around and I could have missed something.

Cheers

I reported them as GONE. I did mentioned others have reported encrypted ;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)