THIS TV gone from local affiliate?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Corrado

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 2, 2007
Hudson Valley Region, NY
I noticed last night that my local THIS is no longer on WRGB 6.2 from Albany, NY. It was airing the same programming as CBS. :mad:

I knew it was still on other affiliates on G18 because I had just rescanned to update the changes there.

Did it disappear anywhere else?

Nope in fact Connecticut got This TV yesterday on WTXX 20.2.

I got to set my DVR to catch some episodes of MR Ed which air at 5am. :)

I noticed last night that my local THIS is no longer on WRGB 6.2 from Albany, NY. It was airing the same programming as CBS. :mad:

some affiliates are carrying more than one NCAA b-ball feed and that is how they're doing it ;)

No, This TV has not disappeared from my area. I haven't checked for it on another FTA satellite, but I just noticed it on the OTA HDTV a few days ago after I installed a powerful Terk TV Pro34 HDTV antenna. I've had my HDTV set for a year and it was previously not on any sub-channels up until now. I found This TV on 58-2 (KQCA, Sacramento).

I wish some of the stations here in Minneapolis would carry decent subchannels, not a SD feed of the existing HD feed

I wish some of the stations here in Minneapolis would carry decent subchannels, not a SD feed of the existing HD feed

Same here.."This TV" was supposed to land on WUAB-43.2 in Cleveland but they took the slate announcing it down..So who knows where that is at this point..

the only stations here in Mpls that have a "non SD" subchannel are PBS, Ion & NBC (weather plus which doesnt exist but they still have something like it up)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts