THIS TV gone from local affiliate?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Corrado

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 2, 2007
Hudson Valley Region, NY
I noticed last night that my local THIS is no longer on WRGB 6.2 from Albany, NY. It was airing the same programming as CBS. :mad:

I knew it was still on other affiliates on G18 because I had just rescanned to update the changes there.

Did it disappear anywhere else?

Nope in fact Connecticut got This TV yesterday on WTXX 20.2.

I got to set my DVR to catch some episodes of MR Ed which air at 5am. :)

I noticed last night that my local THIS is no longer on WRGB 6.2 from Albany, NY. It was airing the same programming as CBS. :mad:

some affiliates are carrying more than one NCAA b-ball feed and that is how they're doing it ;)

No, This TV has not disappeared from my area. I haven't checked for it on another FTA satellite, but I just noticed it on the OTA HDTV a few days ago after I installed a powerful Terk TV Pro34 HDTV antenna. I've had my HDTV set for a year and it was previously not on any sub-channels up until now. I found This TV on 58-2 (KQCA, Sacramento).

I wish some of the stations here in Minneapolis would carry decent subchannels, not a SD feed of the existing HD feed

I wish some of the stations here in Minneapolis would carry decent subchannels, not a SD feed of the existing HD feed

Same here.."This TV" was supposed to land on WUAB-43.2 in Cleveland but they took the slate announcing it down..So who knows where that is at this point..

the only stations here in Mpls that have a "non SD" subchannel are PBS, Ion & NBC (weather plus which doesnt exist but they still have something like it up)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)