Thoughts on ATT uverse

Scherrman

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 14, 2008
Eastern Iowa
So I'm at my brother's brother-in-law's house watching his ATT programming. HD picture looks good but no way I would want to use this remote instead of Dish's remote. Terrible.

So I'm at my brother's brother-in-law's house watching his ATT programming. HD picture looks good but no way I would want to use this remote instead of Dish's remote. Terrible.

agree schermann and i hated uverse everytime i go over someone elses house and see it imo :)

My Daughter has it, it's ok. No more than that. She loses it from time to time however, seems like even more than Cable goes out....

The remote takes a lot of getting used to, I'd have to say that the picture is better than what I got from Dish, and the service doesn't go out like DISH did with every storm. IMO

jsorak said:
The remote takes a lot of getting used to, I'd have to say that the picture is better than what I got from Dish, and the service doesn't go out like DISH did with every storm. IMO

Uverse much improved in my neck of the woods. I don't mind the remote. It's not terrible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts