Thoughts on ATT uverse

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Scherrman

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 14, 2008
Eastern Iowa
So I'm at my brother's brother-in-law's house watching his ATT programming. HD picture looks good but no way I would want to use this remote instead of Dish's remote. Terrible.

So I'm at my brother's brother-in-law's house watching his ATT programming. HD picture looks good but no way I would want to use this remote instead of Dish's remote. Terrible.

agree schermann and i hated uverse everytime i go over someone elses house and see it imo :)

My Daughter has it, it's ok. No more than that. She loses it from time to time however, seems like even more than Cable goes out....

The remote takes a lot of getting used to, I'd have to say that the picture is better than what I got from Dish, and the service doesn't go out like DISH did with every storm. IMO

jsorak said:
The remote takes a lot of getting used to, I'd have to say that the picture is better than what I got from Dish, and the service doesn't go out like DISH did with every storm. IMO

Uverse much improved in my neck of the woods. I don't mind the remote. It's not terrible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)