Thumbnails difference in My Folders

Chop-Chop

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 10, 2005
Why are the thumbnails shown different in My Folders and No Folders? When I select No Folders the thumbnails are colorful and show the full graphic of the show. However when I change view to My Folders the thumbnails of the shows are grayed out and difficult to see the show logo/thumbnail. I want the thumbnails to display like they do when I select No Folders.

Last edited:
I can't stand it either... I no longer use the folders for this reason. They are useless to me. I have no idea why they didn't keep it consistent throughout the system.

It's ugly on the eyes in the custom folders. It's too bad. I enjoyed using folders before upgrading to the hoppah...

Also, in my case, my two young kids who do not yet read, LOVE to pick shows by the pictures. If they are in the folders, this is more difficult.

I found the My Folders view the best to avoid clutter and have my dvr organized by each room.
My kids are older so reading is not a problem. However it's much nicer to pick shows with the colorful logos.
How do we get feedback to Dish? Is there reps from Dish Network scanning the forums or is that
something we have to let them know another way. Is there a thread for enhancements/requests?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)