Thunderbolt - Super fast

The day I was flying, I put the phone in Airplane mode and listened to audible books with my noise canceling headphones plugged in, Ran audible app for 5 hours straight and used 15% of the battery. I don't like to baby the battery life either, I just like having a spare to swap when I need to. My old win Mobile PDA, I used to have three batteries, two thin ones and one double size which is probably what I'll end up with on this Thunderbolt. My wife's LG env3 can go for a week on a charge but then that phone can't do sh!t. What it can do is rather 1990's. Give me the power in the device and I'll find a way to keep it powered.

I had three batteries with my Milestone/Droid 1, and probably will get a spare with the Galaxy, but my problem has been finding a way to keep them all charged. I will look to see if they have a charger similar to what you guys are talking about.

The seidio charger has a universal base. You buy different adapters for different phone battery sizes. Then you have a cable that plugs in to your phone for dual charging. Or, the cable can plug the charger into your laptop or car lighter adapter. It's the most versatile unit I know of. I have adapters for several of my phones.

I have 3 batteries for my old Droid.

Sent from my blazing fast Thunderbolt!!!

The seidio charger has a universal base. You buy different adapters for different phone battery sizes. Then you have a cable that plugs in to your phone for dual charging. Or, the cable can plug the charger into your laptop or car lighter adapter. It's the most versatile unit I know of. I have adapters for several of my phones.

Yeah, I had just looked at it and seen that. I will be ordering one.
Batteries seem pretty high though. I bought some OEM brand new batteries for the Droid for 4 bucks or so a piece. Buy.com is where I think I got them.

I am using my old Droid charger at work, so maybe it just isn't giving enough juice to keep up.
I had issues with battery charge when using the charger from my old HTC (Windows-based) phone on my HTC Eris (Android). It would quickly -- in half the time -- indicate a full charge but upon unplugging and using the phone, it would quickly drop. When I used the charger that came with the Eris, it behaved much better.

I had issues with battery charge when using the charger from my old HTC (Windows-based) phone on my HTC Eris (Android). It would quickly -- in half the time -- indicate a full charge but upon unplugging and using the phone, it would quickly drop. When I used the charger that came with the Eris, it behaved much better.

Ok, it was my problem. The old charger was 0.8A and the new one is 1.0A. Big difference in power.

You could also set the cpu to not run fast when you are not using it to save battery power.

Sent from my LG Optimus T using SatelliteGuys

I don't have it rooted, so I can't do that. Or can I and just don't know it?

The battery life absolutely sucks. I may actually return it, it is that bad. I am only getting 4 hours out of the battery.
the 4g kills my evo in a few hours too. i try just to stay on wifi if available. i use 4g for maybe downloading something but onces its done i disable it right away.

ramy-

My battery hit the 15% warning after 8hr 26 min today with 1hr 16 minutes of talk time ( unusually high for me today) and 26 Mb download on LTE. Also had BT headset running all day. This is the 1600mAh Siedio battery. I think it was 52% used when you called IIRC. Hope that info helps you.

If you can find the name of that app it would be good. I can't find it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts