Thunderbolt - Super fast

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I don't know if Verizon did something the day the network went down, but since then I have been getting 8-9 hours with pretty heavy usage out of my batteries now. I have two regular batteries and can make it through the whole day plus.

I haven't been streaming music the last few days, but I have been listening to podcasts the whole time.

Ramy- what I observed is that listening to podcast with 4G on and phone on but in standby, prerecorded audio like a downloaded podcast and audible.com doesn't use much battery. The video podcasts with display on, however, sucks the thing dead in a couple hours.

The 2750mAh battery has not yet been released that I could find but my two thin batteries gets me through a day of heavy use.

Verizon stores have an extended battery and I didn't get it because it would fit my case that I already bought.

Sent from my blazing fast Thunderbolt!!!

Has anyone got the new firmware for their phone?

I got it and now I have no 4G signal in my office. It worked fine before the update and now it has none. :(

My 4G started working in the office again....for now. We shall see how long it lasts.

Over the weekend my T-Bolt quit receiving LTE and yesterday it stopped receiving 1X. I called tech support and they had me remove the battery for 5 minutes and when it rebooted all is back to normal. I haven't upgraded the OS. Maybe I should wait. My phone is working fine. Used free tethering late last weekend and it worked great to my ipad.

The OS isn't what gets updated, it is the firmware on the phone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)