Tiger Woods Perception Poll

I'm not a fan of the tabloids, but in a fairness it was the tabloids who presented all the credible facts surrounding Tiger's flings and the Thanksgiving Day turkey basting. Besides, the real figure is only 700M and not 750M. :)

It' neither...his worth...according to Forbes....his APPROX. about $600 million...NOT 1.2 billion. And seeing that in Florida it is a no fault state, IF there is no pre-nup....then she would get half. Which is about more or less you thought if it went through....about 300 million.

Yes, remember those posts? My goodness the nonsense that is passed off as fact around here is amazing.
Now we just have to wait until another prediction comes true: all sponsors that abandoned him come crawling back begging for forgiveness.
Anything can happen in Florida...:)

Diogen.

It' neither...his worth...according to Forbes....his APPROX. about $600 million...NOT 1.2 billion. And seeing that in Florida it is a no fault state, IF there is no pre-nup....then she would get half. Which is about more or less you thought if it went through....about 300 million.
The credible figures I've heard placed his net worth at 700M, but other figures have topped-out well-over 1B. To be honest, I cannot image he is net worth anywhere near 1B, but he certainly doesn't have to disclose this information unless he is running for public office - it's really nobody's business outside of his estate. The problem is their private estate may be taken into a public court of law.

Regardless, I believe she would only be entitled to half of the accumulated assets during the marriage and it will likely take a fleet of accountants to sort out his assets prior to and postmortem. Equally importantly is how much the a judge will assess aggrevating circumstances to Tiger's dalliancesk, Tiger's futurre earnings potential (for alimony) and her being a former Mrs. Tiger Woods (social and physical factors, child support, alimony, compensation for giving up her modeling career to be a stay-at-home mom, etc.). I have no idea how much he is worth or how divorce law is handled in Florida...but you can bet your bippy this won't be any ordinate divorce case if it makes it to the courtroom.

...but you can bet your bippy this won't be any ordinate divorce case if it makes it to the courtroom.
I think he'll sooner take a mortgage than allow this case to end up in court.
And she'll get closer to what she wants than what Forbes and other "Florida experts" think...

But hey, anything can happen in Florida...:)

Diogen.

I have no idea how much he is worth or how divorce law is handled in Florida...but you can bet your bippy this won't be any ordinate divorce case if it makes it to the courtroom.

This very well could be the most expensive divorce EVER, but like certain 'wonders' have said here...ANYTHING can happen. What I am wondering about is, at no point have they mentioned a pre-nup. No certainly, Tiger's handlers HAVE TO have been smart enough to haver her sign one.:confused:

You are welcome.

What I was wondering is why idiots like Tiger Woods pick Florida as their residence.

Not anymore: with so many "experts" very easy to find company...

Diogen.

No state taxes, great weather, beautiful women, though that is what got Tiger in trouble in the 1st place.....like alot of rich and non-rich folks. But then again, you could not handle living in a state with so many "experts"....it might bring out some your deficiencies.;)

So don't 'wonder' too hard, you might hurt yourself...;)

This very well could be the most expensive divorce EVER, but like certain 'wonders' have said here...ANYTHING can happen. What I am wondering about is, at no point have they mentioned a pre-nup. No certainly, Tiger's handlers HAVE TO have been smart enough to haver her sign one.:confused:

Infidelity is a breach of marriage, which would null and void any pre-nup.

So don't 'wonder' too hard, you might hurt yourself...;)
You mean getting hurt to your "expert" level?
To improve your "expertism" you should look up what "clinical case" means...

Hint: it is the one only Kevorkian can help with.

Diogen.

Another expert opinion...:D
Oh, you have no clue?!
Well, that's what "Florida experts" are for...

Now, say something "really smart" so you can pride yourself having stopped another thread "dead in its track"...

Diogen.

Actually, he stopped it 'dead in it's tracts!'

biglaugh.gif
biglaugh.gif
biglaugh.gif
facepalm.gif

You just can't make this stuff up.

Sandra

Wow! Tiger just barely made the cut at the AT&T National - a tournament he used to host. He is tied for 66th place against a field of 2nd tier players. All the top-tier players have taken the week off. Apparently nobody is intimidated by Tiger these days.

You are welcome.

What I was wondering is why idiots like Tiger Woods pick Florida as their residence.

Not anymore: with so many "experts" very easy to find company...

Diogen.
Taxes. Many rich people live in Florida for that reason. Derek Jeter has a home in Florida but New York questioned how much time he spent in Florida. He said he lives in Florida and one reason is to avoid the Taxes in New York. As for Tiger he's not around here in the summer. You can't play golf in Florida heat. If I didn't have a job here I wouldn't live here. That's why I plan my vacation time for most of the summer so I can enjoy the weather in New Hampshire.

Taxes. Many rich people live in Florida for that reason. Derek Jeter has a home in Florida but New York questioned how much time he spent in Florida. He said he lives in Florida and one reason is to avoid the Taxes in New York.

LOL! People think I was making it up when I said taxes was the reason MANY athletes and wealthy people live here.....;):up