Tiger Woods Perception Poll

Report: Tiger Woods To Pay Ex Wife $750 Million in Divorce Settlement
Hmmm...

Now, where are those Florida divorce law experts "She gets nothing! That's the way it's done in Florida!"

I guess that Privacy yacht will be on the block soon... Were will he screw his babes then?

Diogen.

Hmmm...

Now, where are those Florida divorce law experts "She gets nothing! That's the way it's done in Florida!"

I guess that Privacy yacht will be on the block soon... Were will he screw his babes then?

Diogen.
That's what I was thinking...some said she would be lucky to get 10M. Personally, I though she would get 200-300M so 750M is surprising. Her lawyer must have threated to take the whole sordid affair public...books, prime-time interviews on what really happened on Thanksgiving, etc. As bad as things were/are for Tiger (he can recover from this)...the backlash from fans and sponsors would have been tremendous and cost him hundreds of millions of dollars in future earnings had Erin taken this matter public. Besides, just how much money does someone need anyway.

Q: Hey, can anyone guess what song Tiger is listening to right now?

A: "Half the Man I Used to Be" by Nirvana

On a positive note, Tiger is now free to lead the beerin', ballin', bikin' lifestyle that he really wants to lead.

And after the payoff it will leak anyway...:)

He's a zero chance of becoming a golf Gretzky...

Diogen.
Tiger should be in his golfing prime, but all these distractions coupled with a lot of good up-and-coming young talent and recent injuries leads me to conclude that he will not break Jack's major championship record. We shall see...

That's what I was thinking...some said she would be lucky to get 10M. Personally, I though she would get 200-300M so 750M is surprising. Her lawyer must have threated to take the whole sordid affair public...books, prime-time interviews on what really happened on Thanksgiving, etc. As bad as things were/are for Tiger (he can recover from this)...the backlash from fans and sponsors would have been tremendous and cost him hundreds of millions of dollars in future earnings had Erin taken this matter public. Besides, just how much money does someone need anyway.

Q: Hey, can anyone guess what song Tiger is listening to right now?

A: "Half the Man I Used to Be" by Nirvana

On a positive note, Tiger is now free to lead the beerin', ballin', bikin' lifestyle that he really wants to lead.

Wasn't that Stone Temple Pilots?

Tiger should be in his golfing prime...
There are external and internal factors.
External: I believe half of Tiger's past success was others believing he can't be beaten... That is gone now.

Internal: Whether he can live with (or fix) his tarnished image only time will tell... I doubt it.

Diogen.

...Whether he can live with (or fix) his tarnished image only time will tell... I doubt it.
I would have disagreed a few months ago since the American public loves someone who can pick themselves up and dust themselves off after getting knocked down by life. However, everything Eldrick has done, all of his actions since last November, have proven that he is a hopeless narcissist. He is not capable of thinking outside of a universe that does not revolve around Tiger Woods.

LOL!

Forbes magazine says it's absolute bunk that Tiger Woods is about to pay wife Elin Nordegren $750 million in a divorce settlement.

That figure has been tossed around for a couple of months in reports, with no named sourcing, and the rumor picked up speed this week when an English tabloid, The Sun, recycled the story.

Forbes says Tiger Woods divorce story is bunk - Game On!: Covering the Latest Sports News

Imagine that...people thinking facts on a recycled story from a English tabloid.....:rolleyes:

Yeah it was the stone temple pilots
I stand corrected. :eek: Although I'm not a Nirvana fan it's funny how I've just assumed it was a Nirvana tune because the vocals just just like Cobain and that grunge sound; it's even funnier how little attention people pay to the folks on the radio. At I least I don't feel too stupid because Google says a lot of other folks make the same mistake.

SHE GETS NOTHING AND SHE'LL LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

Sandra
...and she'll bear the shame of not being able to satisfy Tiger's manly needs, be ordered to pay Tiger 10M per every year it was her pleasure to be called Mrs. Tiger Woods, and wind-up a homeless destitute subsisting on meals-on-wheels and government provided cheese while living in a van down by the river. And she'll like it because that's what men and women did back in the day... :D

Too funny!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts