Tiger Woods Perception Poll

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
LOL! People think I was making it up when I said taxes was the reason MANY athletes and wealthy people live here.....;):up
No one said you were making it up or that certain states don't offer tax advantages. What we were disputing was how high you seem to think a team athlete places state tax savings when it comes time to sign a free agent contract.

A non-team athlete like Eldrick doesn't even enter into the discussion because there is no pressure from a city where he plays half his events to make his home there....

Nooo....just that if you think too much you might hurt yourself....;)
You certainly don't speak from experience.

If you had a slightest clue what human activity like "thinking" means, you would know the worst it can do is make people post less and know more - two things "Florida experts" will never go for...

Diogen.

"courageous"? ONLY if jumps in a creek full of gators to save a patron....other than that.....he is just a golfer.

So Tiger should aspire to be this guy?!?

2.JPG

You certainly don't speak from experience.

If you had a slightest clue what human activity like "thinking" means, you would know the worst it can do is make people post less and know more - two things "Florida experts" will never go for...

Diogen.

I love you calling me a "Florida expert"!! It has a certain ring to it....;) Keep the flattery coming....I LOVE IT!:cool:

I love you calling me a "Florida expert"!! It has a certain ring to it....;) Keep the flattery coming....I LOVE IT!:cool:
Run out of smart-ass remarks, haven't you?
Well, no FACT!-ing and sentences even have meaning - I must have done something right...

Take care.
Diogen.

Run out of smart-ass remarks, haven't you?
Well, no FACT!-ing and sentences even have meaning - I must have done something right...

Take care.
Diogen.

No....you just didn't say something stupid enough to resort to a "smart-ass" remark.;) But I have NOT DOUBT in your abilities to end that drought real soon..:up:cool:

Have a GREAT 4th of July...

Looks like Elin has "settled" for $100 million...since we are going according to tabloids. More than likely, the rest of the media will pick this up from the wire and use it.

Sources tell TMZ Elin Nordegren and Tiger have agreed to a confidentiality clause as part of their divorce settlement. So Elin can't go on "Oprah," she can't do interviews, she can't write a book.

But what she gets in return is nothing to sneeze at. TMZ broke the story, Elin will snag about $100 million in the settlement ... way more than she was entitled to under the prenup.

Why, you ask, would Tiger give her more than she'd get under the prenup? Other than guilt, Tiger wanted to avoid a trial at all costs ... the testimony would have been beyond messy.

Elin Nordegren | TMZ.com

There is MORE.....

The $100 million is way more than Elin would have received under the prenup

so there WAS a prenup......

Last edited:
Well, I see that Tiger is currently tied for 53rd after the 10th hole of the AT&T National final round - 71 players made the cut. Needless to say, Tiger wants this sordid affair (i.e., divorce) over and done with so he can concentrate on his golf game...and mingle with prostitutes and cocktail waitresses without further distractions. Paying off the ex and buying her silence will cost far less in both dollars, his golfing career, and his sanity.

...and mingle with prostitutes and cocktail waitresses without further distractions.
The irony (or tragedy, depending how you look at this) of the final outcome will be him being
much more reserved (cured? anybody...:)), I think. At least until the tabloids find another "hero".

In other words, Tiger will go from having a business generating $100M annually,
spotless image, family, beautiful wife and a bunch of "screwing objects" - to nothing.
Well, at least in comparison to what he had.

Diogen.

Of course there was. You would have had one too!!

I just never heard one mentioned with all the knee jerk reaction to the inflated $750 million dollar pricetag. She will not be hurting. $100 million is absolutely nothing to sneeze at. She will EASILY take care of the kids, herself and their futures with very little problems.

I just never heard one mentioned with all the knee jerk reaction to the inflated $750 million dollar pricetag. She will not be hurting. $100 million is absolutely nothing to sneeze at. She will EASILY take care of the kids, herself and their futures with very little problems.

I mentioned the prenup, but I also mentioned that infidelity is a breach of marriage which makes the prenup null and void (if he too this to court, which he decided to stay out of).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts