Tiger Woods Perception Poll

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Luckily I will be in the Caribbean that week and be spared news of the Masters, but regardless of whether he wins the tournament, misses the cut or anywhere in between...

...if I hear this being referred to as a 'courageous' comeback by Tiger, I think I'm going to vomit.

Yeah, so courageous...:rolleyes:

Sandra

Luckily I will be in the Caribbean that week and be spared news of the Masters, but regardless of whether he wins the tournament, misses the cut or anywhere in between...

...if I hear this being referred to as a 'courageous' comeback by Tiger, I think I'm going to vomit.

Yeah, so courageous...:rolleyes:

Sandra

to hit a golf? "courageous"? ONLY if jumps in a creek full of gators to save a patron....other than that.....he is just a golfer.

If any sports analysts call Tiger Woods 'courageous' for playing in the Masters...win or lose...I'm going to vomit. ;)

Sandra

Looks like Elin won't be so "courageous". :D

Source: Elin doesn't want to attend Masters
This is probably one reason why:

Joslyn James, who the New York Daily calls the "raunchiest" of the women linked to the golfing superstar, will be appearing at Atlanta's Pink Pony April 8-10, coinciding with Tiger's return to golf at The Masters.

James told Fox News she intends to make a day trip to Augusta, some 148 miles east of Atlanta, though a rendezvous with her alleged ex-paramour is unlikely.

Alleged Tiger mistress to perform at Pink Pony during Masters

Report: Tiger Woods To Pay Ex Wife $750 Million in Divorce Settlement

If that's the deal the "best lawyer money can buy" settles with, Tiger must have some massive skeletons!

:eek::eek::eek:

Report: Tiger Woods To Pay Ex Wife $750 Million in Divorce Settlement
...and he can't have any of his girlfriends around when he visits his kids...unless he marries one. The wife's lawyer must have threated to take the matter "very public" if his demands weren't met, and probably had 50 bimbos who were willing to testify against him. There would have been an around-the-clock bimbo watch on the Larry King show. Tiger certainly wouldn't have much time for golf and it would certainly tarnish whatever is left of his image. Plus, for 750M I am sure the ex will not be permitted to talk about this case for the next 20-years.

There is no way that Elin would have gotten that much if the divorce had gone to trial.

But, there is no way that Elin would have been required to keep silent about what really happened if the case went to trial. No judge would prevent her from writing a book, or granting interviews about what Tiger did.

The divorce settlement reflects a payment for her silence, pure and simple. That's why the $ is so high: Tiger bought peace - and quiet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts