Tiger Woods Will Play Masters

A woman who said she had an affair with Tiger Woods claims that members of Woods' inner circle, including his agent, knew of the extramarital affairs that resulted in Woods missing four months on the PGA Tour and spending 45 days in a rehabilitation clinic.

In the April issue of Vanity Fair magazine, Mindy Lawton -- a Orlando, Fla.-area waitress -- said that Woods put her in touch with his agent, Mark Steinberg, when The National Enquirer learned of her affair with the golfer.

Woods said in interviews last week that people around him were unaware of the extramarital affairs that landed him in the tabloids.

Another reported mistress, Jamie Jungers, told Vanity Fair that Bryon Bell, a longtime friend of Woods and the president of Tiger Woods Design, would arrange travel for her to meet Woods. Vanity Fair said Bell did not respond to requests for comment.

[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/golf/news/story?id=5043677"]Report: Mindy Lawton says others knew of Tiger Woods affair - ESPN[/ame]

A woman who said she had an affair with Tiger Woods claims that members of Woods' inner circle, including his agent, knew of the extramarital affairs that resulted in Woods missing four months on the PGA Tour and spending 45 days in a rehabilitation clinic.

In the April issue of Vanity Fair magazine, Mindy Lawton -- a Orlando, Fla.-area waitress -- said that Woods put her in touch with his agent, Mark Steinberg, when The National Enquirer learned of her affair with the golfer.

Woods said in interviews last week that people around him were unaware of the extramarital affairs that landed him in the tabloids.

Another reported mistress, Jamie Jungers, told Vanity Fair that Bryon Bell, a longtime friend of Woods and the president of Tiger Woods Design, would arrange travel for her to meet Woods. Vanity Fair said Bell did not respond to requests for comment.

Report: Mindy Lawton says others knew of Tiger Woods affair - ESPN

If this is true, this is really bad. Of course that's a big IF, but if it's true that means Tiger Woods is STILL lying non-stop.

The hits just keep coming... :rolleyes:

Sandra

If this is true, this is really bad. Of course that's a big IF, but if it's true that means Tiger Woods is STILL lying non-stop.

The hits just keep coming... :rolleyes:

Sandra
If true, his staff is a bunch of enablers and deserving of criticism. Personally, I would never work for someone if part of my job was covering-up for such activities. To quote Gomer Pyle, "Shame, Shame, Shame!"

If true, his staff is a bunch of enablers and deserving of criticism. Personally, I would never work for someone if part of my job was covering-up for such activities. To quote Gomer Pyle, "Shame, Shame, Shame!"
There is absolutely no way a man with his celebrity status (or most likely any other man for that matter) could keep 15-16 affairs over several months/years secret only to himself. There had to be members of his inner circle who were aiding and abetting Eldrick along the way....

Or, at the very least, knowing and looking the other way. :eek:

If you were on Tiger's payroll, would you be the first to snitch?
No, I would not snitch. But I would not continue working in an environment where I felt uncomfortable or was required to compromise my core values. I would attempt to address the issue and, if necessary, find another employer at the first opportunity.

But I would not continue working in an environment where I felt uncomfortable or was required to compromise my core values.
Did you read Freakonomics part 1 and 2?
Here is what the authors wrote in part 2 about part 1:
...the book did have a unifying theme, even if it wasn’t obvious at the time, even to us. If pressed, you could boil it down to four words: People respond to incentives.

Have a look at your income today. If it would be 10 times more, would you reconsider your "core values"? What about 20 times more?

If not, you're a rare breed, one in a million would be my guess...:)

Diogen.

unfortunately yeah.....ALOT of folks have a price. I won't be bought or will I ever kiss ass.

hmmm....I wonder if that is why I have never made it past manager....:rolleyes:;)
:up:up:up

by the way i'm still stuck in management too lmao!!! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)