Tiger Woods Will Play Masters

here's an example of a hat for snitches :D

247931883_423157e212.jpg

ESPN: Every Meaningful Tiger Stroke Will be Covered At The Masters

ESPN can not begin its full-boat, live presentation of The Masters earlier than the planned 4...

More...

...but aren't Tiger's "meaningful strokes" what got him into trouble? :rolleyes: Perhaps this coverage is best suited for the Playboy Channel. :D

I thought he gave a great 35 minutes press conference where EVERYTHING was on the table. He answered ALL questions and nothing was taboo. Approx. 90% of the questions had NOTHING to do with the Masters or really golf for that matter.

I thought he gave a great 35 minutes press conference where EVERYTHING was on the table. He answered ALL questions and nothing was taboo. Approx. 90% of the questions had NOTHING to do with the Masters or really golf for that matter.

I have to laugh at the mediots that are so obsessed with this guy, these are the same clowns who have given as free pass to guys like Stallworth, Little and Roethlisberger. What a strange society we live in, sometimes.

I have to laugh at the mediots that are so obsessed with this guy, these are the same clowns who have given as free pass to guys like Stallworth, Little and Roethlisberger. What a strange society we live in, sometimes.
I honestly don't think many would have cared...if he didn't get married and hire a PR team to portray him as the perfect family man. The public really doesn't care about if a sports figure likes to drink, gamble and chase skirts...but they cannot stand a phony.

Not really. I worked in media and around media for almost a decade in Chicago. This what our dumbed down society wants these days. There use to be a time when media would ONLY care about if someone did well in the sport or if they got into legal problems. Now it's who is screwing around with who and who's wife left who.

:(

I honestly don't think many would have cared...if he didn't get married and hire a PR team to portray him as the perfect family man. The public really doesn't care about if a sports figure likes to drink, gamble and chase skirts...but they cannot stand a phony.

AGAIN, please find where they portrayed him as a family man. They AWAYS portrayed him as a WINNER. PERIOD.:rolleyes:

AGAIN, please find where they portrayed him as a family man. They AWAYS portrayed him as a WINNER. PERIOD.:rolleyes:
Well...I just asked everyone in my area if they feel that Team Tiger Woods portrayed Woods as a "family man" to the American public and they all said yes - it was unanimous. If you would like to start a poll, I'm sure better than 75% would agree.

charlie-woods-tiger-woods-son-pictures.jpg
18_Official_Portrait.jpg
4158239945_d314eb8d33.jpg

Tiger Woods caused a minor stir Tuesday when he pulled out his cell phone during a practice round at Augusta.

Not only was the image of Woods, iPhone in hand, a visible reminder of the dozens of racy texts he allegedly sent his mistresses that were leaked online, it may have been against the rules.

However, the golf superstar was only giving a friend a hand, by filming a friend's putt.

470_ap_woods_100506.jpg

Tiger Woods pulls out iPhone on course, causes stir

Just a couple staged events by his image consultants...(although I'm not sure why you're bothering to defend this jackass)

http://blogs.timeslive.co.za/minor/...an-pictures-tiger-with-his-wife-and-children/
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...t-he-said-he-did/story-e6freyk9-1225810385408

ANd NONE....not a SINGLE ONE of those pics used as a add campaign. They were used as EITHER a story on him or the announcement of his new child or 1st ime pics of the family with the child.

I am defending the fact that your wrong. He has always been potrayed AS A WINNER. NOT a family man.

ANd NONE....not a SINGLE ONE of those pics used as a add campaign. They were used as EITHER a story on him or the announcement of his new child or 1st ime pics of the family with the child.

I am defending the fact that your wrong. He has always been potrayed AS A WINNER. NOT a family man.
We'll just have to disagree on this one issue...;) Regardless, the television ratings for this years Masters Tournament will be huge with die-hard golf fans watching, the passive fans who tune into the majors, and millions who follow the tabloid fodder. Tiger Woods' penis may very well outdraw Tiger Woods the golfer.

YEP...there is the media....JUMPING to conclussions...LOL!

Yeah....the media has no hand in making things alot worse than what they really are?:rolleyes:
Still blaming the media?? He took the phone out right in front of several hundred spectators who seemed amused by the sight. It's not just ironic that he would do so since phones were such an important part of his other life, but according to club rules they are not allowed on the course...

Family man, and role model!!

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tAnlcW_ILyw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tAnlcW_ILyw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)